Would you take Naked Pics of Yourself ?

Would you take Naked Pics of Yourself ?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You forgot to give us an option "Shoot but don't print out!" :bsmilie:

well I heard Roseanne Barr made a comment during one of her stand-ups saying that the best way to go on diet is to sit in front of a mirror naked & eat! :devil:

lavenderlilz said:
well I heard Roseanne Barr made a comment during one of her stand-ups saying that the best way to go on diet is to sit in front of a mirror naked & eat! :devil:

I'll grow fatter if I do that... :think:

Ai ya...

Even with a six-pack and more than adequate assets... (which I obviously do not... ermm... :embrass: the six pack I mean... haha) I find it hard to justify exhibitionism...

I wouldn't mind being behind the camera though... ;)

I don't mind if it's an artistic kind of shots provided that my partner is a good photographer, so we can shoot one another. Hee..hee... :D :sweat:

myself naked? My ab. musle very good. oso got 6 pieces but they are very united and nv want to part. guess nothing interesting to see.

I think a yes or no means nothing. It is a personal hobby. If a person likes it and does no harm to others, in a controlled manner, I do not see any problems. Just like a woman who buys all kinds of cosmatic for makeup etc, I also do not understand why they do that when they can spend lesser do it right too. But so long as they do not overspent like crazy then it is ok.

maybe some girls would be more likely to want to take nude 'xie zhen ji' of themselves when they're still young and pretty as a momento... well at least thats what i heard from some who did lah.

Mystix said:
maybe some girls would be more likely to want to take nude 'xie zhen ji' of themselves when they're still young and pretty as a momento... well at least thats what i heard from some who did lah.

Maybe you can ask them to post it in ClubSnap so we can give critic/praise
..Or email it to us :devil:

For photo forum along that line.. :
http://www.met-art.com/

HELL....NO!
But I dun mind being the photographer for somebody else though :sweatsm: :devil:
caution: Not at home and not the maid

Status
Not open for further replies.