Would you sell your kidney to fund your dream gears?

Would you sell your kidney to fund your dream gears?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah thats me... its just a wig though... i was bored waitin for my friend so i put it on and stood by the roadside in front of a bus stop... pretty funny watching people starin yet trying not to stare when they walk by....
if the age gets too low... its gonna turn into a pedophilic scandal already haha

looks like dream merchant has some refreshing news about himself haha just kidding

Aiyoh! How I wished I was young enough to cause a scandal! :bsmilie: Also not old enough. How :dunno:

if i were tt durai i will consider selling both my kidneys to pay off my debts so that the honor of the name will be restored.

with the recent furor over the selling of kidneys... this crossed my mind out of sheer curiosity...
Would you sell your kidney to get your dream gears?
Do share your opinions :)

yeah thats me... its just a wig though... i was bored waitin for my friend so i put it on and stood by the roadside in front of a bus stop... pretty funny watching people starin yet trying not to stare when they walk by....
if the age gets too low... its gonna turn into a pedophilic scandal already haha

KEWL! Mabbie a group of CSers can do a 'Dim Sum Dolly' retake all afroed up and shoot that with peoples' reaction at diff locations all over SG! Hehehehe!

dear fren, if u are caught, the fine imposed may need u to sell everything of u.. :bsmilie:

dear fren, if u are caught, the fine imposed may need u to sell everything of u.. :bsmilie:

The fine for impersonating the 'Dim Sum Dollies' is that high? Wow! :bigeyes: :cool:

Aiyoh! How I wished I was young enough to cause a scandal! :bsmilie: Also not old enough. How :dunno:

you dont need an age to create a scandal leh haha

wow u are very garang!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

i m sure there is a market for quality eggs ......:think:
lol cannot! i think the world will go crazy if there're mini me versions running amok.... prolly end up as a live shooting target for those i drove crazy... :bsmilie:

wow u are very garang!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
thanks! lol i was quite bored la at that time while waiting for my friend.... i do like dreammerchant's idea of afroed dim sum dollies on the streets... it would be damn hilarious la! i'll volunteer myself first! but i doubt i have the looks to match it :bsmilie:

Yes Yes Yes.
Sell for SGD10 millions, buy another to replace the lost using SGD100,000, why not?
Still got SGD9.9 millions left in the bank.

lol cannot! i think the world will go crazy if there're mini me versions running amok.... prolly end up as a live shooting target for those i drove crazy... :bsmilie:

thanks! lol i was quite bored la at that time while waiting for my friend.... i do like dreammerchant's idea of afroed dim sum dollies on the streets... it would be damn hilarious la! i'll volunteer myself first! but i doubt i have the looks to match it :bsmilie:

i think the character is more impt if its for the picture, the looks becomes secondary

i'm sure DM will be please someone will realise his idea hahha

since we are on the topic.... an interesting read attached.

This is from a lady who most likely seems loaded from the way she was described as a business woman. She wrote a long letter which was published in the Sunday Times telling everyone to get off their high horses and to legalize organ trading. She also talked about her father who was suffering from kidney failure and had a transplant overseas. She also hinted that the person who sold her father the kidney were grateful for the chance to earn the money and their family are in a way doing charity by buying kidneys. Well this is her second rebuttal letter...

Interesting view point from the elites....

http://www.straitstimes.com/ST+Forum/Online+Story/STIStory_256255.html

for those who need the organ, price is not an issue. treatment is a very far off 2nd 'best' choice.

I request MOD to lock this thread and delete.
Patients suffering from organ failure, have a slow painful death.
They suffer financial ruin as cost of treatment is very high and they cannot work.
The whole family suffers.

The victims who sell organs are driven by poverty to sell their organs to feed their family. Often they have medical problems after selling the organs.

The sharks-middlemen who profit greatly from the victims who sell and the suffering patients who buy are the worst criminals.

So don't make a joke out of other people's suffering; as implied by thread title.
It is in bad taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.