Would you sell your kidney to fund your dream gears?

Would you sell your kidney to fund your dream gears?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tainted

Feb 6, 2006
in Critterdom
with the recent furor over the selling of kidneys... this crossed my mind out of sheer curiosity...
Would you sell your kidney to get your dream gears?
Do share your opinions :)

I don't think I will actually sell any body parts to fund any thing. However, I will consider donating to anyone who might need it.

i know someone who would sell his left kidney for a shoot with a Jap model but never heard of anyone who would sell one for a dream gear :think:

Now the time has come to see if the old joke "I'd give an arm and a leg" (really kidneys are in more demand I hear) is true ;)

Jokes aside, a person would have to be crazy to trade health for hobbies. Pros manage a little bit better, by taking business loans to buy equipment and then paying off the loan as the business goes forward, hence no need for removing irreplaceable body parts.

then you are on the buy side lor..
will you sell your dream gears to fund for kidney? :bsmilie::bsmilie:
choy choy haha no offence

None taken ..... :bsmilie:

Well judging from the current market prices, selling a kidney is hardly enough to fund a years worth of purchasing...... for me.

:think: you can try to put it on ebay and see how much you might get for your kidneys first lor.

Age of your item, usage, and 'packaging/postage' ? :bsmilie:

i know someone who would sell his left kidney for a shoot with a Jap model but never heard of anyone who would sell one for a dream gear :think:

I think selling sperm is easier.

A strong healthy young male can produce several small bottles of it a week.

Someone says like a rubber tree. :D

Images of little Sions running around the world infiltrates my mind. ***SHUDDERZ!***

i'm a girl..... o_O
i can't sell sperm...... :bsmilie:

You have boyfriend??? :bsmilie:

no broke up already.... he was a sh*thead... ;P

:bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes:

o_O rofl.... don't think you want to get romantically involved with a girl who dresses like a punk sometimes... used to run around with pink hair... loud and noisy... (just ask the female shooters they'll tell you)
and im only sweet 21..... don't get caught in scandals :bsmilie:

Is that you in your avatar? :think:

Anyways, dun think age has any bearing on scandals. In fact, it appears that the younger, the better the scandal! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.