Would you mind your wife from slim pretty career woman become a fat plain Jane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sammy888 said:
There is no scientific proof that child birth or that more children you give birth will make you fat left alone plain jane.

But it is a known fact that pigging out will definitely make you fat....worst if you have a maid. heheheh....

Usually, woman become fat after birth especially tummy. More difficult to slim down after birth than those normal fatness. :sticktong

Funny said:
Usually, woman become fat after birth especially tummy. More difficult to slim down after birth than those normal fatness. :sticktong

think all should learn from zoe tay lor, she the most successful mother who can squeeze unwanted fats to wanted area...

HotSpots said:
Eh...I forgot your fiancee's name liao. But I've made a copy of this post and will show her next time we see her... :devil: :devil: :sticktong

:bsmilie: Shld teach him a lesson for talking behind his bf back. :sticktong

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
think all should learn from zoe tay lor, she the most successful mother who can squeeze unwanted fats to wanted area...

Izzit do the chacha thing? :devil:

Funny said:

I see... Pregnancy Fat are difference from your garden variety fat huh? heheh Sound like another Urban Legend in the making heeeeeeeeeee.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:

EEEEeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkk......... :kok:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:

Hahahaha :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
Don't want that to happen to my wife. It will be too much oversize liao.:sweat:

Funny said:
Would you guys mind that your pretty wife has become a fat plain Jane after several years of marriage? If you mind, will you start straying or hint ur wify to slim down and do a makeover? ;)

Hoo Hoo Hoo .. very funny...

alwayschampion said:
Hoo Hoo Hoo .. very funny...

Veri funny meh? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.