Would you mind your wife from slim pretty career woman become a fat plain Jane?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funny

Apr 2, 2005
Would you guys mind that your pretty wife has become a fat plain Jane after several years of marriage? If you mind, will you start straying or hint ur wify to slim down and do a makeover? ;)

Funny said:
Would you guys mind that your pretty wife has become a fat plain Jane after several years of marriage? If you mind, will you start straying or hint ur wify to slim down and do a makeover? ;)

It's natural to get old.

As she becomes fat plain Jane, you think I will become younger and slimmer and grow more hair?

Funny said:
Doesn't it also apply the other way around? How if the husband also became a fat couch potato guy?.............

I think, just becoming slim only for the looks is abit superficial.......better to do it for healthy reasons, and do it the proper way.........more excercise, healthy food, and not just the fast way: operation.

HS

Sion said:
It's natural to get old.

As she becomes fat plain Jane, you think I will become younger and slimmer and grow more hair?
You mean, you are fat too?...........welcome to the family!

Wow....!!! A few good men! ;p :bsmilie:

Benign said:
First of all, how fat is she? Chubby? Fat? Real Fat? Obese? :sweat:

Juz those typical singaporean auntie loh! Anyhow bundle up her dry messy perm hair, wear sleeveless blouse with bermuda. Chubby fat arm. Tummy budge out. No dress sense! Shouting at her children to stop playing. ;p Fat only lah! Far away from the time u juz married her. You really can't imagine she will become like this when u first married her. :bsmilie:

Funny said:

Do you marry just for looks? One of the reasons why she would ever become a fat plain jane is because she bore 1-6 children for you! :sticktong

Funny said:
Juz those typical singaporean auntie loh! Anyhow bundle up her dry messy perm hair, wear sleeveless blouse with bermuda. Chubby fat arm. Tummy budge out. No dress sense! Shouting at her children to stop playing. ;p Fat only lah! Far away from the time u juz married her. You really can't imagine she will become like this when u first married her. :bsmilie:

Its tough! :sweat: But i will love her as she is. :heart: Try to convince her to slim down lor....afterall, she was once slim and pretty......if she refuse, then LL suck thumb as she will be the one with me till i grow old and die. But guys also grow fat la. So balance out liao. :bsmilie:

Juz those typical singaporean auntie loh! Anyhow bundle up her dry messy perm hair, wear sleeveless blouse with bermuda. Chubby fat arm. Tummy budge out. No dress sense! Shouting at her children to stop playing. Fat only lah! Far away from the time u juz married her. You really can't imagine she will become like this when u first married her.

In that case, if she aged prematurely (I expect aunty looks is about 50plus). By then, I slow down or gone botak too. Then I wouldn't complained.....But

If she aged into that shape before 40plus? Wah liew, I think I will wait till 'light out' in the house....then only come home. like the old saying goes...when the light went out. U can't see a damned thing in the dark(bedroom) :sweat:

If I am rich, I will intro her to liposuction........free gym classes...sauna steam bath and beauty parlours all the time till she come back in shape.

Honestly, nobody knows what will really happen when the woman/man out of shape lor....hopefully, the love is strong enough to keep on growing. Hopefully :devil:

I die liao. My six-pec turn into United Nation liao.

I will tell her... I love you the way you were....
But then she bo hiew me i also LL... :bsmilie:

For the new generation woman, even if she grow old and fat, she will not become auntie lah!

When I married my wife 20 years ago, she was about 50+ kg. After 20 years, she is still below 60kg, whereas I have grown from about below 70kg to 88kg. :sweat: Life still went on as usual.

5 months ago, I started my weight reduction journey, I have lost about 6kg till now and the process is still going on. One day my wife asked me, what make you want to change? you have been fat all the while and why out of a suddent you want to reduce weight?

The point I want to bring up is that, once you are familar (accustom) with a person, the looks become not important, it is the intellectual relation that is important. It is ok to become fat, but it is the mentality of the person; if behaviour is not Auntie, although fat, will still not look like Auntie. If getting old and behaviour evolving into Auntie, then whether fat or not, will look like an Auntie

Funny said:
Sit down, brawl, kick your legs and tell ur wife to either do something to her figure or u get a refund.

Ok, u can't do dat? Den stick with her. After all, she's what you married. You married her, not her figure.

jsbn said:
Sit down, brawl, kick your legs and tell ur wife to either do something to her figure or u get a refund.

Ok, u can't do dat? Den stick with her. After all, she's what you married. You married her, not her figure.
If I ever get married, god forbid, I marry the entire package. The figure is part of the package. How important is figure part of that package, that depends on teh individual, but simply saying figure is not important is being presumptious.

Funny, you should ask EVQ instead what he thinks! Other people's opinion don't matter!

...or wait a minute, did EVQ nag at you to slim down?? :nono: :devil:

Bad boy EVQ....Bad boy... :nono:

dunno my hubby lying to me or not.. ive put on weight and he prefers me like that ? :dunno:
i used to weigh 39 kg and he thinks i looked sh*tty back then :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

seriously though. i wont go on diet or makeover for my hubby,even if he asks me to. i'll only do so for myself :lovegrin:

i dont even have wife. too caught up in my photography career.

feel so empty inside sometimes. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.