Would you let a man touch you?

denniskee

Oct 26, 2003
bukit batok
Visit site
If you're a male model and you are ask to do a TFCD for swimming trunk series in broad daylight. Would you allow your photographer (MALE) to adjust your trunk?

Today I saw a disgusting act where a male photographer is pulling a male model's trunk to lower n expose more butt cleavage. OMG... I think I will have bad dream (can't say nightmare, wait riotvan......) tonite.

If you're a male model and you are ask to do a TFCD for swimming trunk series in broad daylight. Would you allow your photographer (MALE) to adjust your trunk?

Today I saw a disgusting act where a male photographer is pulling a male model's trunk to lower n expose more butt cleavage. OMG... I think I will have bad dream (can't say nightmare, wait riotvan......) tonite.

Well.... if both of them are comfortable with it, then it's up to them.

Personally, unless the fella is a good fren of mine. I don't think I'll ever do that... :sweat:

Well, it's all about professionalism.

Butt 'cleavage'? I would prefer the term Butt crack. :embrass:

Well.... if both of them are comfortable with it, then it's up to them.

Personally, unless the fella is a good fren of mine. I don't think I'll ever do that... :sweat:

:bsmilie: so if good friend u wanna see his crack lar:think:

:bsmilie: so if good friend u wanna see his crack lar:think:

Nope.. I mean to help adjust clothing etc.... which may be deem impropriate by not so close frens...

Err... Omg.... This is crazy. I for sure will not allow another male to do that nor touching another male. It so wrong. Not to mention what sort of impression other ppl will see. It just not right lor

depends la

if he's spending too much time around my nuts i would be very scared sia

aiyah... everyone preach so much bout details but when comes to this kind of situation.. you all seem horrified! If it was a woman, most would purposely adjust clothing even without any need to..

As a photographer.. you need to do what you need to.. to get the shot you need... even if it means adjusting another males swimming trunk..

Today I saw a disgusting act.

maybe both are ah-kwas.
so if some other people observe that you are standing near to them, maybe think you are also the same type.

Was he adjusting the budgie as well?

I would think so.

with%20budgie%20500.JPG

Heck, when I used to play rugby, when we go into a scrum, there is no time to think about the touching between players!

Heck, its natural to touch, but not in that way. But for work, I suppose it's ok.

My 2 cents.

if i am a model (i can just dream about this though:bsmilie:) i really wouldn't mind at all if a guy adjusts my trunks... even if he is gay or what... i won't mind, really... unless he is making inappropriate advances where it is not due.:think:

think i must be old fashion, no way i will let another guy touch my trunk, unless medical reason that i can do it myself.

i think when you are in that line, you should be used to being exposed.

you cant imagine being touched cos you have always been behind the camera. i believe you will think differently if you are on the other side.

i think when you are in that line, you should be used to being exposed.

you cant imagine being touched cos you have always been behind the camera. i believe you will think differently if you are on the other side.

if thats what it will take, heck i will hug my camera going to sleep. :bsmilie::bsmilie: