Would you kill it?

Would you kill it?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafael

Deregistered
Jul 5, 2007
If a crawling insect like an ant or tiny flying insect crawling on you hand or body or on your dining table, would you kill it?

depends on my mood...

have u wondered how many ants are killed a day by you when you go to work or school or just merely walking around the house?

last time i was always thinking, maybe i shouldn't do that... then my mom said, how come your friends keep growing in number and size... from ants to cockroaches to rats... so now cannot feed them liao... else my friends normally get treats from me like flakes from flaky pastries, chocolates from wrappers. etc... so i am indirectly causing their extinction... imagine i dun feed, they starve, then they get extinct...

(fake environmentalist at work)

oh ya, normally i will make a pact with them, i'll let them have the leftovers... but sometimes they get kinda playful and played hide and seek in my lunch when i'm busy, or snack on my tidbits... so i'll let the whole group of them go on a roller coaster ride down the chute... how fun... i love my friends.

if they are pest, they are history. If not, usually won't. Although I may consider ant as pest sometimes.

It's just a tiny insect, it won't eat much. So just let it live.

It's just a tiny insect, it won't eat much. So just let it live.

When I was younger I do kill them. :cry:

Won't kill them purposely now, but if they get in the way when I clean/wipe the table after a meal...good luck to them.

:cry:

mosquito, housefly, ant ... why not?

basically, if they are pests, why not? because they are also living thing?:sweat:

Will try to 'chase it away' 1st..... don't go away, KILL it !! :devil:

Depends on whether it is irritating me or not.

Kill the pests and irritating ones...:)

given the dengue spread, i had trained my right hand to catch a mosquito in one snap. usually, i catch it 9 out of 10 times. i can catch it alive, too, as the control is in how firm my palm closes on it. i will tell mr mosquito to behave and fly off.

Kill all roaches and mosquitoes!

given the dengue spread, i had trained my right hand to catch a mosquito in one snap. usually, i catch it 9 out of 10 times. i can catch it alive, too, as the control is in how firm my palm closes on it. i will tell mr mosquito to behave and fly off.

U should learn from Mr Miyagi... He will teach Daniel-san how to catch mosquito with chopsticks...

but better still... u can try to learn from Sun Tze... 知己知彼百战百胜... play this...

Mister_Mosquito_Coverart.png

Depends on what type of insect.

Cockroach - Kill!
Flies - Kill! (Talking about houseflies and related pest species, not harmless ones like hoverflies)
Ants - Track them back to the nest, use poison bait, kill whole colony
Mosquito - Kill! Have become quite good at catching them in mid-flight.

But for butterflies, moths, dragonflies etc which occasionally find their way in, I will bring them to the window and let them out.

i would try to shake / brush it off me . crushing it in the process is purely accidental.
don't want to smear the insect over my skin . yucks.

Imagine if you are the insect and you mean no harm to human.
It just happened that you landed on him/her because a gush of wind blew you over....

And for no reason, the person wanted to kill you.

Think about it.

Imagine if you are the insect and you mean no harm to human.
It just happened that you landed on him/her because a gush of wind blew you over....

And for no reason, the person wanted to kill you.

Think about it.

imagine you were the blood cell, here's a pest, shaf its needle into the pool of blood, sucking you out with its tube and ending your life in an instance. imagine you are the skin, having your skin being punctured and at the same time depositing toxins to cause an irritation. worse still, injecting malaria and killing billions of blood cells.

i probably try to sweep it off w/o killing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.