Would you do that?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoossh

Nov 29, 2005
Singapore
http://www.juergenspecht.com/truestories/1/2/

a female german lifestyle photographer plays around with various techniques and invented this helmet+umbrella+flash to give superbly good effect, as demonstrated by her japanese friends....

i would contemplate doing that.... but i dun dare to do so...

That is good! In addition to the even flash, it makes the person who is being photographed smile! LOL. But i wouldnt dare to wear that. Imagine in a wedding and a wedding photographer does that. OMG

http://www.juergenspecht.com/truestories/1/2/

a female german lifestyle photographer plays around with various techniques and invented this helmet+umbrella+flash to give superbly good effect, as demonstrated by her japanese friends....

i would contemplate doing that.... but i dun dare to do so...

if you have the passion for shooting people, why not?

what do you fear? :)

For sure it will get strangers smiling, and makes them less guarded. Useful when raining also!

enough of wearing helmet during weekdays. ;(

lol. but it sure does gives good results. :think:

that lady really knows how to bring out the smiles! :thumbsup:

but i think guys doing it may get the "pervert" look. :rolleyes: ... especially if approach too near little gals. :embrass:

Cool, maybe I'll try this out on children's day. Sure to get the kids laughing like mad.

It would probably make people more willing to pose eh.

... is a guy in reality :) - Juergen is a male name. The ladies you see there are not the photographer himself but a) his Japanese teacher and b) a photographer colleague.

i see.

if you have the passion for shooting people, why not?

what do you fear? :)

the response from people does affect one's mood and passion. some culture or society is colder with people looking at you with ridicule and despise, whereas others may look at you with amusement and curiosity.

Last edited:
this should come in very useful during raining day.

think of it, maybe candid will pose for you with some really funny pose after seeing such a cute helmet.

I believe this wun provoke candid, only amuse candid

the response from people does affect one's mood and passion. some culture or society is colder with people looking at you with ridicule and despise, whereas others may look at you with amusement and curiosity.

So True! Ya i'd do it. Anything for a good photo. :bsmilie: But if they start seeing you as a wierdo and avoid you... or give the despised look then it'll backfire

hahaa can use the SAF helmet for bullet proof efficiency!! >.<

maybe not in the day.... at night where its more subtle and less people will think you're totally nuts. =X

Umbrella should be configured to be able to auto close/open? Possible improvement?

i'm quite surprise with the number of people who would use it...

you don't have to go until that far,

just paste this at your bounce card will do, but it has to be white color.

so for your expertise, would an on-camera flash and bounce card gives as good a result as for flash bounced from the umbrella from the top?

Status
Not open for further replies.