Would you buy a house if someone died there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xray

Jul 28, 2004
Singapore
www.hachisu.com.sg
Just a little question I have... Would you buy a house if someone died of an accident and bled to death? Would it make a difference if it was an ordinary peaceful death? Is it just pantang, or what? :dunno:

I was wondering about this after reading about the new sin ming drive funeral parlour...

me too, i wouldn't mind if the price is right, the location is good....

would you buy a house if some expensive lens and camera dropped there?

It depends.....

If the same thing had happened to the last 2 previous owners, I would probably give it a miss ;)

I am not a religious people but I still will not, just want to have a peace of mind when I am in my cozy house, not only that, I have other family members to consider of :sweat:

I will as I am never a belief in all these.

407px-TheGrudge.jpg

he & his mom waiting for ya...

Can test by praying for 4D numbers first.

If kena then quick quick move it. :bsmilie:

Don't be too happy....you still need to pay back.....if not they will follow you and you will hear ~~~O~$~P~$~~~~Oooo~~~Ooooo everynight :sweatsm:

yes. cos that's what i'm doing now.

but i think it is quite okay. i mean, well, sure, her ghost keeps popping out sometimes and she makes funny voices on some nights, but for that great price, i think tolerating her is worthwhile. there's no discounted lunch in the world you know, for that discount, some drawbacks have to be made.

as long as it's not publicly known, i don't mind.

does it have a well with its own sadoko?:bsmilie:

"Re: Would you buy a house if someone died there?" about the thread title....why not phrase it as "would you buy a house and sleep in a room someone died before?"

Will never consider buying whether cheap or not. Can always look for another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.