Would you buy a All-in-One?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalyst

Jan 20, 2002
NorthEast
catalyst.clubsnap.org
Since All-in-One (printer, scanner, copier) are so popular nowadays, I wonder how many clubsnappers here own one or intend to own one. Otherwise, what deter you from buying one?

i understand that the cheaper all in ones are usually using inkjet to print. that may somewhat be a disadvantage if you are using it to photocopy?
hmm

it's not a problem. it wasn't meant as a highend fast speed photocopying machine (aka office/schoole photocopiers) ;p it's only for occassional use.

Catalyst said:
Would you buy a All-in-One?
I have an HP all-in-one served me well for years to scan/copy, fax and document printing, shared in my home network. Worth every cents.
Not for photo printing, though.. (if you are picky about the quality of your prints)

hmm yeap, but my concern wasn't so much cos of speed, but more of issues like ink running when touching water or moisture from the hands, smudging etc... :dunno:

mpenza said:
it's not a problem. it wasn't meant as a highend fast speed photocopying machine (aka office/schoole photocopiers) ;p it's only for occassional use.

I have a HP model and serves me well. Uses it for photocopying and printing for my daughter's school work. Also print photos for her. I print my photos on my own personal 7 ink tank Espon. Overall quite good for normal use.

My girlfriend has a HP all in one which came free when she bought a new laptop. I 'kapoh' it now and again to put my photos online to share with family and friends. The scan quality isn't there at all, and it can't scan slides, but for a free gift, guess it's alright. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.