Would you buy a All-in-One?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalyst

Jan 20, 2002
NorthEast
catalyst.clubsnap.org
Since All-in-One (printer, scanner, copier) are so popular nowadays, I wonder how many clubsnappers here own one or intend to own one. Otherwise, what deter you from buying one?

V

vince123123

i understand that the cheaper all in ones are usually using inkjet to print. that may somewhat be a disadvantage if you are using it to photocopy?
hmm

mpenza

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
www.instagram.com
it's not a problem. it wasn't meant as a highend fast speed photocopying machine (aka office/schoole photocopiers) ;p it's only for occassional use.

MashiMaro

Aug 5, 2002
Visit site
Catalyst said:
Would you buy a All-in-One?
I have an HP all-in-one served me well for years to scan/copy, fax and document printing, shared in my home network. Worth every cents.
Not for photo printing, though.. (if you are picky about the quality of your prints)

V

vince123123

hmm yeap, but my concern wasn't so much cos of speed, but more of issues like ink running when touching water or moisture from the hands, smudging etc... :dunno:

mpenza said:
it's not a problem. it wasn't meant as a highend fast speed photocopying machine (aka office/schoole photocopiers) ;p it's only for occassional use.

jbma

Dec 28, 2003
Tampines
I have a HP model and serves me well. Uses it for photocopying and printing for my daughter's school work. Also print photos for her. I print my photos on my own personal 7 ink tank Espon. Overall quite good for normal use.

justarius

Nov 9, 2003
Northeast
Visit site
My girlfriend has a HP all in one which came free when she bought a new laptop. I 'kapoh' it now and again to put my photos online to share with family and friends. The scan quality isn't there at all, and it can't scan slides, but for a free gift, guess it's alright. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom