Would you bring a large Lowepro Nova overseas?

Would you?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which NOVA? 5?

I'll bring one big shoulder bag and a smaller size waist bag

usually I bring a backpack (e.g. Orion Trekker or Rover AW II) and a small waist/shoulder bag just enough for camera and a flash.

I've brought the Lowepro Nova 4 and 5 out on several overseas trip with no problems at all.

Cheers,

no. coz it screams "steal me" =)

clive said:
no. coz it screams "steal me" =)

Your big black camera also screams steal me. Your nice fat wallet also screams steal me. Your nice shiny watch and handphone also screams steal me....

aiyoh, buy already and leave it at home, what's the point? :dunno:

If go for tour, I would prefer backpack. Better then shoulder bag if you walk alot.

justarius said:
aiyoh, buy already and leave it at home, what's the point? :dunno:

i wont buy any conventional looking camera bag in the first place leh :D thats why i recommend to use a combo of any normal normal backpack + any sling bag as long as the strap wont break and have enuff space can already

i never carry anything that looks like a camera bag overseas, you are inviting ppl, even domke bags, which have a big side labelling!

i use a big old 'dirty' looking runaway bag with padding inside to store my cameras. no one would have a second look at it, or vinal bags from tour agents form the 70s, fashionable and chic to use!

Status
Not open for further replies.