would u go up to a model in orchard (promoter) to take a pix of her?

would u go up to a model in orchard (promoter) to take a pix of her?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

compro_1975

Apr 24, 2005
will u do so, my ans for me is no, wat abt u?

Why ask? Just get a 500 f/4 shoot from far.

why ask? just shoot.:thumbsup:

zaxh81 said:
why ask? just shoot.:thumbsup:
just now at orchard si bei low light, dun ask can not use flash, pix taken = not taken

espn said:

i so young u think i so $$$ ar?

espn said:

A classic voyeur!:bsmilie:

espn said:

B4 you even starting to shoot, you are a central of attention already.;p

If you wish to take a photo of them, just approach them and ask nicely, to pose for photos is not in their job scope (as promoter), so they have no obligation to fulfill you request.

If you get a “No”, just smile and walk away.
If you get a “Yes”, take a few shots, and thank them, leave you email addy behind, let them know that if they interested to have the photos can email you.

Don't sneaking taking photos of them, don't behave like a chee ko pak.

must remember to ask for her hp oso. [i'll mms u the pics]

I agree with catchlights.

I haven't tried in Singapore yet.
But I’ve tried it plenty of times in Malaysia.
So far, no problem.
I’ve even asked the security guys to pose for my pictures.

Why not? I've done it many times before and they always oblige. Just be polite. In fact I think they're happy that you respect them enough to ask for their permission before snapping away, instead of scoping and shooting like a sniper (though there's nothing they can do, its a public place.). Besides, the photo you take may be seen by potential clients who may look them up for gigs!

Sure people will look at you, but as a serious photographer, you cannot afford to be shy. People will always look at photographer with PRO looking gear like dSLRs etc. They're just fascinated. If you've covered any event you're bound to notice people watching you as you go about your work. Comes with the territory.

My question is whats the point of this ? Whats yr point of photographing her ?

:rolleyes:

S11loop said:

hey.. i agreed on ur question also... i think it's better to bring her home for study right.. heee

S11loop said:

Practice your informal/outdoor portraiture skills? Haha its quite hard to find photogenic people to practice on. Not everyone wants to pay to hire a model for a shoot, so I guess the nxt best thing is to practice on those other people hired!

solarii said:
Practice your informal/outdoor portraiture skills? Haha its quite hard to find photogenic people to practice on. Not everyone wants to pay to hire a model for a shoot, so I guess the nxt best thing is to practice on those other people hired!
Yah, I know it sounds a bit mean and cheesy, but these occasions do provide some good target prac at times...

S11loop said:

There are many who enjoy photographing babes (whom they don't know) for collection purposes.

espn said:
Blame it on my male hormones!! :bsmilie:

Nooooooo! You got it all wrong!
:nono:

If your male hormones are functioning correctly, you would go right up to her and asked for her phone number!

Not sneaking a photograph?

That is a behavior of prepubertal kids!:bsmilie:

I would ask politely if i really want to get a shoot of her

Status
Not open for further replies.