Would u carry a FX 1 for travel

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Kwa

Feb 18, 2004
Any suggestion,If u would travel China will u take along this BIG video-cam FX 1 along...??????

Thank

I took an XL2 to Thailand, so for me the answer would be Yes. Don't think anyone can decide for you though. :)

yes why not , but try to use a monopod to lessen the weight. But if u want to bring a dslr and video cam together then I suggest getting a compact hd cam.

I rem when I still own the PD170, on one occassion I brought it to Batam for a group trip event. no issue there. On another occassion, I brought it to Bali, I got 'tax' for it.

darn. :(

which part of China? U must be very careful. I spend a lot of time there. It is not safe everywhere bro.. if u r going on tour, its ok. If alone, hmm put some precaution.

Thank all buddy,that is impossible to bring FX 1 and a DSLR,yer in China is not Safe,most of time will be in Guangxi for about 3 weeks.......Thank :cool:

Thank all buddy,that is impossible to bring FX 1 and a DSLR,yer in China is not Safe,most of time will be in Guangxi for about 3 weeks.......Thank :cool:

you mean sg is safe?

Guangzhou is the hotbed of crimes at the moment due to the hugh influx of outsiders... therefore a lot of ppl resort to crimes.. if u compare to SG, of cse here is safer.

Insure it lar...

Insure it lar...

Any tips on who offers travel insurance for valuable items? All the policies I saw had very low value limits for individual items.

Status
Not open for further replies.