would u buy batteries from alan photo or east gear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

compro_1975

Apr 24, 2005
i am lookin at tis 2 brand but dun noe which could be more trusted and worth buy? tks for the info.

I personally thinks eastgear is a better bet, most users commend it usually last as long as the original, my own use of eastgear battery seem to be the same.

Yeah, my money will go to Eastgear....:thumbsup:

EG la.
I personally will try not to get things from alan photo.
dunno why, just following my own gut feel that they somehow cant be trusted due to their inconsistency of prices for their stuffs. :think:

One of my original Nikon batt is having problem now.
If I can't get the seller or NSC to solve, EG will be my next purchase
as it will come with 6mths warranty and cost 1/3 or the original.

the a.p. 1 is called 'digital', whereas eg's is their own brand

compro_1975 said:
the a.p. 1 is called 'digital', whereas eg's is their own brand

EG for me too...

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I would compare prices and decide from there... Both are shops you can trust!

but why eastgear batt so cheap?....their EN-EL3 only abt 30...nikon batt at 80??!!:dunno:

overcrash said:
EG la.
I personally will try not to get things from alan photo.
dunno why, just following my own gut feel that they somehow cant be trusted due to their inconsistency of prices for their stuffs. :think:

Hmmm... Same goes here... :dunno:

er...it's only batteries! what kind of batteries? Original batteries or OEM or rechargeable AA batteries? in any case, no need to think so hard lah. you can't really go wrong at those prices (OEM $30, AA rechargeable $14)???

EG for me too. No probs with their batts, and 1/4 the price of original canon batts.

pokiemon said:
er...it's only batteries! what kind of batteries? Original batteries or OEM or rechargeable AA batteries? in any case, no need to think so hard lah. you can't really go wrong at those prices (OEM $30, AA rechargeable $14)???
I agree. It's only battery at a fraction of the price. Don't think so hard lah. I've used both and AP one is cheaper.

sriram said:
EG for me too. No probs with their batts, and 1/4 the price of original canon batts.

Sorry where is this place. New there. I am looking for 3 party battery and CF card for my D70s

BTW, just to like you all know that there is a recall program by Nikon to exchange some of their Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL3 ( http://www.nikon.com.sg/enel3/index.htm). They just updated the lots Number on the 6th Dec. Please check if your battery is in their list.

And back to the original questions, EG. And the last time I bought from them still have 6 months 1 to 1 exchange.

peninsula 2nd floor above cathay. cant miss it.

shinken said:
EG for me. I'm dumping all my originals over time and switch to all EG

Me also..

Status
Not open for further replies.