would like to get a digicam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinomax

Oct 4, 2002
Visit site
hi, what shld i start off with as a newbie???

would the olympus c700-uz be a good one to start off with?? or other brand and model.

pls help.

what is ur budget first? guess that is the most important thing u have to concern first, rather than people recommend u a cam... ;)

Any particular requirements of the digicam ????

Originally posted by Keito
Any particular requirements of the digicam ????

wah! thats a good qns for a newbie. ehehee errr... sharp pics. able to take night shots...

Sharpness? Well.. that issue is moot (Unless you believe someone whom mentioned that just by using his F5, no matter how lousily the picture was taken, it would still come out great :rolleyes: )

Anyhow, as for night shots.. try A40. Don't get the C700.. has inherent issues for night shots...

Cheers! :)

Originally posted by Wolfgang
Sharpness? Well.. that issue is moot (Unless you believe someone whom mentioned that just by using his F5, no matter how lousily the picture was taken, it would still come out great :rolleyes: )

Anyhow, as for night shots.. try A40. Don't get the C700.. has inherent issues for night shots...

Cheers! :)

can u explain more abt the night shot??

Originally posted by dinomax

can u explain more abt the night shot??

for C700, night shoot would usually require a longer exposure and well, for C700 itself, any prolonged exposure would have alot of noise...

Hope this helps. :)

Originally posted by Wolfgang

for C700, night shoot would usually require a longer exposure and well, for C700 itself, any prolonged exposure would have alot of noise...

Hope this helps. :)

noise as in the red and blue dots?

Originally posted by dinomax

only 3x zoom rite?
er... i think u can't expect much on that range of price right? ;)

Originally posted by chenwei

er... i think u can't expect much on that range of price right? ;)

oh ya.. i understand. just checking on the zoom.

Status
Not open for further replies.