Would appriciate some comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
machine print? or manual print?
look a little white, suppose was print by machine.
lucky no greyish, that will be B/W on colour paper ( sepia tone)

They are all scans from the negatives, which are Ilford HP5+. I do my own printing when I have the time in the basement area of the Taiwan National Art Museum, but the free time doesn't happen too often. The "white" look might come from the binaries (NetPBM) that I use at OpenLens to create resized images...or it could just be that I suck at PhotoShop ;)

Thanks!

Welcome to Clubsnap, Brian. I will visit your site when I have the time.

Anyway, many thanks for providing the space that I have uploaded my images.

Hope you have a nice experience here. :D

Originally posted by Goondu
Welcome to Clubsnap, Brian. I will visit your site when I have the time.

Anyway, many thanks for providing the space that I have uploaded my images.

Thanks & no prob. I hope that the membership at OpenLens continues to grow, especially since there is no spam and there are no banner ads at all. :D

I think you might like my personal site, especially the gallery where I have spent some time documenting areas and cultural aspects of Taiwan. I also have some photo technique and "from a forigners perspective" cultural stories in the articles section.

Nope. In fact, the reason I joined ClubSnap was because there are more than a few members at OpenLens.com that post here...Kho (err...Koh?) King, Goondu, tomchen, and others.

Really, it is meant as a place for people to set up and share multiple albums of media (GIF, JPG, PNG, MOV, AVI, and MPEG are supported). The permissions system is extremely cutomizable, allowing you to restrict viewing access to general groups, single individual lists, or just you (or everyone!). The other big "feature" is that I don't restrict file leeching, meaning you can link directly to your album images or any of the intermediary images that the system creates from outside sources, like forums, ebay, etc....

Try it out...if you have any suggestions for things you want to see, post them in the "Wish List" subject of the forum...OpenLens is still new enough that I am accepting suggections and care about users feedback :D

Oh yes, it IS free and there are NO banner ads, too.;)

Hi Brian,

Welcome to ClubSNAP and I hope you like it here. While I understand your initial intention, I would much appreciate it if you could checkout the Guidelines for posting in the Critique Section. In the meantime, I will move your thread to General Photography Chat forum for the lack of a more suitable section. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.