Would anyone be interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhm... I have had quite a few PM asking if they could be an assistant so they can come to the course for free?

I wasn't really surprise by the reaction as my course also talk about consumer behaviour and market perception.

Anyway.... I am 30% away from completing the notes and if I will run the course, it will be very small size... perhaps 5 people max. I want to spend as much time as possible with the participant and if it is possible, would love to offer personal recommendation on your current state of your business, of course if there are 5 people who is interested.

Hart

I'd be interested. Pls contact me once you're ready to start.

do let me know when u're ready and have the information about costs etc. thanks.

Hi, I would also love to attend your course. Please provide me with the cost/date as soon as you are done planning.

Keep me posted too, bro! Though I am not interested in the same areas as you are but I believe there are general principles that can be learnt. :thumbsup:

Yes, this course will be from business point of view rather than just children photography.

So long as if u are dealing with consumer base then it will benefit from it.

Hart

we need to know the price :)

Will set a price once I have the materials ready.

Hart

Just a suggestion...

Maybe you wanna ask other trainers or lecturers on how much they usually charge per hr and add in the notes costs... I think you know the math better then I do...

i'm interested! esp in the area of children photography as a biz. please let me know the details when finalised~

Hello Hart,

great of you to start a course. in fact, besides just talking about the photography part, you'll even talk about the story of running it! Exactly what im looking for as ive been doing freelance work and am finally getting serious about this

I would love to attend your course and hopefully not too expensive-though im a freelancer, im also a student haha..

i hope you do dedicate some time for QnA session

thanks and hope to hear from you

Regards
Alamin

Thx for suggestion guys.

I will mainly cover the business side as there are lots of course that teach you how to in the technicality of getting the images.

I haven't seen anyone running business in photography yet so there is no reference in terms of cost.

Will sit down and do something up.

Regards,

Hart

hi Bro Hart,

Keep me posted too.. guess after attending your course, i should be able to know if i should 100% goes into photography business liao... ;)

Anyway, i am done with the materials and I think it should gives the audience step to step instruction on how I build my business so far.

I will let David from Foto U to arrange this via WPAS.

FYI, I will only take up to 8 person per class and it will be about 2-3 hours class with time for QnA and I have price it at $200 per person.

The event will be on Fri, 1 Oct 2010 from 7-9pm.

For those who is interested, please either PM me or wait for David to post something.

Regards,

Hart

Last edited:
Shucks bro, 1-2-3 Oct is amongst the hottest weekend for wedding photographers. Maybe those high-end guys would be free, but us volume shooters ard 1k mark prob would be very busy in Oct. (at least 10 shoots)

Hope there is a repeat class.

Nice take of ~ 200k in 2009 for a OMO low operating cost biz!

Last edited:
darn... 1st october i cant make it :( let me know if you're running it again in the future :(

Parents bought tickets to some malay radio hari raya dinner on 1/10/10 then 2/10/10 -3/10/10 heading to gunung ledang and the following fridayhave solemnisation and the saturday&sunday am on standby as backupphotographer :sad:

will see how it goes. Unfortunately, there won't be 1 date that suits everyone. If you can find 5 friends who wanted to run this course, by all mean, contact me and we could do smaller group type.

I have 4 people so far... 1 more people to go to start this course.

Notes and instruction will only be sent to those who paid for the course.

Regards,

Hart

Just being made realised that I may need to pay my dues to CS since I am organizing a paid workshop... so moderator, please kindly let me know how is the procedure.

Regards,

Hart

Anyway... Just an update.

We now have 7 people who is interested but 6 pending payment.

Will take 1 last one and will close the thread. If anyone wants it, please make your decision sooner.

At this stage, There is no 2nd course plan.

Regards,

Hart

hi Hart

i wish you all the best in your workshop
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.