Would a normal 26 yrs old guy sian a 13 yrs old gal???

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXX Boy

Jan 11, 2004
GEYLAND LOR 15 LO
I had a 26 yrs old collegue which recently managed to 'sian' a 13 yrs old gal from friendster.com. My collegue had yet to meet up wif that gal but claim that the gal had promised to be his galfriend.
My collegue would call her in midnights around 2am and chatted with her till 6am! Then he would come to work 'steam steam' wif big eye-bags and almost fallen asleep many times while working. He never pay attention or hold any responsiblty while working at all...just care-free and bo-chap attutude. Very childish rite?
Wat da ya guys think our company should deal wif him? Pls advice. :(

if his work is affected, the company should act by reiterating his responsibility in the work place.

Can you please tell him (as a colleague and friend) not to mislead the 13 year old. 13 years difference is fine at at much much later age.

laugh said:
if his work is affected, the company should act by reiterating his responsibility in the work place.

Can you please tell him (as a colleague and friend) not to mislead the 13 year old. 13 years difference is fine at at much much later age.
Like a 64 and 51? :bsmilie:

catchlights said:
Like a 64 and 51? :bsmilie:

haha true true ... but 13 and 26 ... wahh ... he's TWICE HER AGE leh!!! 2x .... 35 and 48 not so bad lah ... lolz ... but .. 26 and 13 .. sounds like he's a paedophile =X ...

(btw, no offence ment in any way)

Thanks for all the advice.
For me, I also think the age difference is too big liao....and somemore my collegue had yet to meet up wif that gal and now they walk 'steady' liao...how funny is that?!
26 yrs old should be a grown-up liao and seeing the way he do things, he is behaving just like a 13 yrs old kid.
Once he even more powerful, I arrange a young lady sales manager to my company for some quotation. Then he 'steam steam' (due to lack of sleep) and start cracking stupid jokes in the middle of the discussion. At the end of discussion, the lady sales manager told me that she is eager to work wif us and will give me their best quote. Then here comes the powerful part :- my collegue told her "quote any price that you want,anyway, I am not paying for it...anyway this company is rich....". Dun you guys think his comments are damn low-class and untactful at all???
I am really unlucky to have such a collegue.
And should I feedback to my manager regarding this matter?

XXX Boy said:
Then here comes the powerful part :- my collegue told her "quote any price that you want,anyway, I am not paying for it...anyway this company is rich....". Dun you guys think his comments are damn low-class and untactful at all???
I am really unlucky to have such a collegue.
And should I feedback to my manager regarding this matter?

feedback to ur manager.
he is not working at all.

BTW, 26 and 13... if he sleep with her. Then he will be in big big soup.

Hmm... while i'm sure you are really pissed off with this guy, you may want to be careful not to look like the company snitch.

If he is pissing u off cos he don't do his job and if that forces you to do his job for him, then tell your bosses that. His personal life should remain personal. Otherwise, the next person to get bitched about may one day become you.

He is in a way innocent to his silly and distasteful behaviour. Some people experience life differently and turn out 'wierd'. To others, some of us here are wierd and low class too.

Try the most compassionate way around things. You will be rewarded for it someday.

XXX Boy said:
I had a 26 yrs old collegue which recently managed to 'sian' a 13 yrs old gal from friendster.com. My collegue had yet to meet up wif that gal but claim that the gal had promised to be his galfriend.
My collegue would call her in midnights around 2am and chatted with her till 6am! Then he would come to work 'steam steam' wif big eye-bags and almost fallen asleep many times while working. He never pay attention or hold any responsiblty while working at all...just care-free and bo-chap attutude. Very childish rite?
Wat da ya guys think our company should deal wif him? Pls advice. :(

if his performance in the company is not up to scratch, then issue him a warning. as for his private life, let him be, he should be mature enuf and he knows the law.

i dun tink the age gap matters..but the age of the girl does matter...come on...she's like wat....13.... any 26 year old in his right mind wont do tt.... sian and be gf somemore..

Who say a man at the age of 26 should be mature? Any way, this is no brain, is not in-mature

When the girl is 13, she think got a 26 years old boyfriend is cool.

But when she is 18, she will feel like she is dating an old man liao.

benedium said:
Hmm... while i'm sure you are really pissed off with this guy, you may want to be careful not to look like the company snitch.

If he is pissing u off cos he don't do his job and if that forces you to do his job for him, then tell your bosses that. His personal life should remain personal. Otherwise, the next person to get bitched about may one day become you.

He is in a way innocent to his silly and distasteful behaviour. Some people experience life differently and turn out 'wierd'. To others, some of us here are wierd and low class too.

Try the most compassionate way around things. You will be rewarded for it someday.

Benedium,
No la! Of course I will not tell my manager about his personal life la!

At 13 her hormones are raging and certain part of her judgement hasn't been developed. Not too wise, but for me I feel what he does in his private time is his business as long as it doesn't affect his productivity.
But I don't like the way he's leading the schoolgoing gal on ie: affecting her studies, ZZZ time, TIME & LIFE! etc
Cyber relationship at her age seldom work.

dennisc said:
...but for me I feel what he does in his private time is his business as long as it doesn't affect his productivity.

Yes, I agree upon that. But now the problem is that my collegue's 'private time' really affects his productivity. Fallen asleep during work, not been doing his work and keep on logging on to friendster.com and keep on hugging on his mobile phone sms-ing away...and etc..
Anyone can advice me, how to feedback to my manager regarding this matter? Thanks!

why not just feedback to ur manager straight?
just mentioned that his recent performance is not up to par,
and making mindless comments, sms-ing, surfing net non stop and lifeless at work?

just omit the dating 13 yr old part maybe?

actually,

if he doesn't affect your job scope, you should not complain to the manager. The manager himself should have own eyes to see. does not reflect nicely on you if you complain about your colleagues. Just make sure if he makes a mistake, the manager knows that it is his fault not yours can already. Just do your own job and let the "performance appraisal" be done by the manager. It is not your job to judge.

~Arcanic~ said:
why not just feedback to ur manager straight?
just mentioned that his recent performance is not up to par,
and making mindless comments, sms-ing, surfing net non stop and lifeless at work?

just omit the dating 13 yr old part maybe?

Thanks for your advice. I will feedback to my manager straight.
Just count myself unlucky to have such a collegue! Lifeless in work, surfing friendster.com and not doing his work!
Worse of all, he does not help us in doing anything at all...sometimes he even take out his shoes and hang his super 'hong-kong' legs on the office table...really bad manners le...dun u think so?

wind30 said:
actually,

if he doesn't affect your job scope, you should not complain to the manager. The manager himself should have own eyes to see. does not reflect nicely on you if you complain about your colleagues. Just make sure if he makes a mistake, the manager knows that it is his fault not yours can already. Just do your own job and let the "performance appraisal" be done by the manager. It is not your job to judge.

He does affect my job scope. He is very lifeless and I had seen him fallen asleep many times during work. Furthermore, he need to operate on the machine and I think it is very dangerous for himself and other collegues too in term of work safety!

XXX Boy said:
My collegue would call her in midnights around 2am and chatted with her till 6am!

I would be very careful of any girl who wants to chat from 2am to 6am.

I would request her to give me a lukcy 4D number before sending her home to wherever she belongs.

I don't want to know anything that is active during that time of the night.

Sion said:
I would be very careful of any girl who wants to chat from 2am to 6am.

I would request her to give me a lukcy 4D number before sending her home to wherever she belongs.

I don't want to know anything that is active during that time of the night.

At first, my collegue wanted to meet up wif her last week but due to some 'problem', they does not able to meet up.
The 'problem' is as follows, the gal fail for test and her teacher ask her to stay back for tution. The gal became very pissed off and took out a penknife and slash her own hands. The teacher called her parents and her parents are very angry wif her and ban her for going out.
This is a problematic young gal that my collegue are dealing wif. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.