Wotancraft Bag - Wicked!

but his leather...cannot make it leh

I'm a recent Wotoncraft convert from the Billingham camp. I bought the City Explorer 005 Avenger and I'm pretty happy with the purchase. From the design and the details of the bag, you can tell that a lot of thoughts have been put into the design process. I feel the bag is really strong and it's definitely built to last and the leather doesn't look or feel "cannot make it leh".

Everyone who have bought, seen or touch the bag will know that probably the 2 major problems with this bag is price and weight. The bag without camera for me feels already quite heavy so I can't imagine the weight on my shoulders and neck if I carry pro DSLRs like 5DMIII + lenses + other stuffs. I might have been too used to the weight of my old Billingham Hadley Pro but I think with all the materials and design to protect your camera and lenses, I think the weight is justified.

Just to share a little poison....

Last edited:
I'm a recent Wotoncraft convert from the Billingham camp. I bought the City Explorer 005 Avenger and I'm pretty happy with the purchase. From the design and the details of the bag, you can tell that a lot of thoughts have been put into the design process. I feel the bag is really strong and it's definitely built to last and the leather doesn't look or feel "cannot make it leh".

Everyone who have bought, seen or touch the bag will know that probably the 2 major problems with this bag is price and weight. The bag without camera for me feels already quite heavy so I can't imagine the weight on my shoulders and neck if I carry pro DSLRs like 5DMIII + lenses + other stuffs. I might have been too used to the weight of my old Billingham Hadley Pro but I think with all the materials and design to protect your camera and lenses, I think the weight is justified.

http://s104.photobucket.com/user/virtualme78/media/923365_10151454647426589_411530918_n.jpg.html

Very nice bag! Thks for sharing.

Agree Wotancraft is heavy but for the protection is worth it. Share more pics..

http://s104.photobucket.com/user/virtualme78/media/923365_10151454647426589_411530918_n.jpg.html

Cool photo! Bought the Ranger bag and sold my Billingham 307 and have not looked back since. Loving my bag to bits for sure! In terms of weight, I find it quite similar to the 307 which is heavy as well. The weight is necessary I guess for the protection it confers on our gears.

Very nice bag! Thks for sharing.

Agree Wotancraft is heavy but for the protection is worth it. Share more pics..

Cool photo! Bought the Ranger bag and sold my Billingham 307 and have not looked back since. Loving my bag to bits for sure! In terms of weight, I find it quite similar to the 307 which is heavy as well. The weight is necessary I guess for the protection it confers on our gears.

Thanks guys... Changing to Wotoncraft is indeed a decision I will never regret.

To owners of Wotancraft's Ranger, any idea if it can fit a MBP Retina?

Any verification is deeply appreciated!

To owners of Wotancraft's Ranger, any idea if it can fit a MBP Retina?

Any verification is deeply appreciated!

13 or 15inch.?

15 inch, able to squeeze?

Is there a leather strap at the bottom of the Avenger to secure a tripod just like the Ranger?

Is there a leather strap at the bottom of the Avenger to secure a tripod just like the Ranger?

Nope it doesn't have. It's not possible to secure a tripod at the bottom

Nope it doesn't have. It's not possible to secure a tripod at the bottom

Thanks for that! I was kinda hoping to be able to lug my tripod around without taking the plunge for a ranger since it seems to be quite excessive for my needs seeing that i've only 1 lens and 1 body.

Oh well, avenger incoming nonetheless.

Any one tried purchasing the bags online via wotancraft.com before?

Paid using PayPal a couple days ago and I haven't heard anything regarding the status of my order.

Have been writing emails on a daily basis to all 3 email addresses provided in the contact page of the website but no response so far.

Any one tried purchasing the bags online via wotancraft.com before?

Paid using PayPal a couple days ago and I haven't heard anything regarding the status of my order.

Have been writing emails on a daily basis to all 3 email addresses provided in the contact page of the website but no response so far.

do keep us posted as i'm keen to order online as well. i cannot even click on their contact info for email address. may you share the email address please? thanks

Just got a reply from them.

I ordered from e online site on Wednesday afternoon and e bag will be shipped on Monday, which means it'll take approx. 5 days to ship from e time of order.

I need e bag for a trip on e 15th n wrote in to ask if it'll arrive in Singapore by then n was given assurance that shipping will only take 3-4days to arrive in Singapore.

Just a point to note, shipping is already included in e price listed online.

I contacted them on all their 3 available email address, sales, services and info@wotancraft.com

Just got a reply from them.

I ordered from e online site on Wednesday afternoon and e bag will be shipped on Monday, which means it'll take approx. 5 days to ship from e time of order.

I need e bag for a trip on e 15th n wrote in to ask if it'll arrive in Singapore by then n was given assurance that shipping will only take 3-4days to arrive in Singapore.

Just a point to note, shipping is already included in e price listed online.

I contacted them on all their 3 available email address, sales, services and info@wotancraft.com

Could have gotten the bag locally since there is a local distributor drew&barry. Though slightly more expensive, would have saved you all the unnecessary panic and emails. ;)

I would've actually. Was in contact w e local distributor but they didn't have e avenger in stock n e ranger is a little excessive for my needs.

Wanted an army green / russet brown bag as well which wasn't in stock.

So online was e only way forward for me.

Could have gotten the bag locally since there is a local distributor drew&barry. Though slightly more expensive, would have saved you all the unnecessary panic and emails. ;)

Where can I get it locally please?

Just picked up the avenger at Lumen @ MBS.

From what I could tell today, they seem to still have the whole range of Wotancraft bags in stock, from the ranger to the scout and even the new avenger.

It's located at b2 of MBS.

Will be canceling my online order.