World's fastest production car ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canonised

Aug 27, 2003
Koenigsegg CCR .... this is the world's fastest production car. Topspeed: 395+ km/h, 0-100 km/hr: 3.2 sec, Power: 806hp, Torque: 920Nm
KCCR-9986.jpg

Dream to own one.. Nice powerful car with top speed of 395km/h
Has anyone in Singapore ever done at 300km/h on highway ? :sweat:

1st u must owe a car that can go over 300km/h.

2nd u must be prepared to have your license revoked.

3rd u must have the balls to do it.

4th check insurance again.

ycchen said:

Don't talk about Singapore highways....there is no way a car can reach that speed as there is no road length for it. Even in Malaysia North-South Highway, my friend reach about 285kmh and ran out of road length with his full mod Skyline GT-R34.

There is only one long straight stretch at the end of Johor district.

In German Autobahns (no limit), is about the only place which you are able to stretch your car to the limit. The Japanese love to test their full mod cars over here.

Next will Australia no limit highway and last but not least the Salt Lake City in the States where speed barrier is broken.

only managed 240 on 2 wheels along NS h'way.. :cry: could have gone faster but point #3 came into play..

ycchen said:

It's everyone dream to own one. Cost 2.1 mil. Even cost more than big sweep top prize. :bsmilie: How many people able to pay that sort of money ?

jOhO said:
actually i'd rather buy a house with that kind of money. :)
the problem is that most buyers of such supercars have already have their houses, etc... and still they have ton of $$$ to spend. Many of these potential buyers are already in their late forties, fifties and sixties and they realise that time is not on their side and they will want to spend their $ on being exclusive.
K0015.jpg

the side view .......
K0012.jpg

canonised.. ahah u're probably right, but i wouldn't see it as a PROBLEM... good problem to have tho. :bsmilie: :thumbsup:

If wanna bring beasts to SG, I prefer TVR Cereba Speed 12. Much cheaper, RAWer and probably is faster. So fast that none bothered to really test anyway, and its not in TVR's genes as they prefer to do it in races. :bsmilie:. Not sure if they have RHD for Speed 12s as they do with say Tuscans though, but am sure $$$ can sort it out, as with the CCR.

If for track, its gonna be the varying guises of SR3 or SR8, depending on your requirements and likes. Cheap (your usual big Jap saloon price), cheap to maintain, and good.
Comparatively, 1 CCR = more than 20 of these.

But with the CCR, you will be guaranteed exclusivity, like in the case of the Enzo too (in which the price is appreciating like mad).

yanyewkay said:
only managed 240 on 2 wheels along NS h'way.. :cry: could have gone faster but point #3 came into play..

I remember you riding a R1 or what? Problem with bikes is that > 250kph, wind resistance is a problem, and it becomes very scary.

Wah lao, one of the brides I was shooting, rides a R6. :sweat:

2100 said:
I remember you riding a R1 or what? Problem with bikes is that > 250kph, wind resistance is a problem, and it becomes very scary.

Well, buy a straight road bike lor. A stock busa can hit over 300 km/hr anytime. Did abt 280+, but like what happen to yanyewkay, pt #3 came in. :bsmilie: Did dyno the bike b4, top speed at abt 320 km/hr. Sadly retire frm riding liao. :cry:

Anyway back to the thread, :think: if I'm not wrong the is 1 piece (Koenigsegg CCR) in Singapore now. It's in a work shop in Teban.

damian77 said:
Well, buy a straight road bike lor. A stock busa can hit over 300 km/hr anytime. Did abt 280+, but like what happen to yanyewkay, pt #3 came in. :bsmilie: Did dyno the bike b4, top speed at abt 320 km/hr. Sadly retire frm riding liao. :cry:

Anyway back to the thread, :think: if I'm not wrong the is 1 piece (Koenigsegg CCR) in Singapore now. It's in a work shop in Teban.

workshop??:bigeyes: so soon?

damian77 said:
Yup, good to retire from riding especially if you have a family.

You heard about Ghostrider of Sweden? His first attempt from Stockholm to Uppsala in reasonably heavy traffic (something like ECP in the afternoon) averaged 273kph. Now his 3rd attempt this year is on a 285bhp turbo Suzuki GSX-R1000 K5. Comparatively, ours is kids play. :angel: They even arse ard with the Police. If you want, i can point you to download his first attempt clip.

Pro Image said:
Don't talk about Singapore highways....there is no way a car can reach that speed as there is no road length for it. Even in Malaysia North-South Highway, my friend reach about 285kmh and ran out of road length with his full mod Skyline GT-R34.

There is only one long straight stretch at the end of Johor district.

In German Autobahns (no limit), is about the only place which you are able to stretch your car to the limit. The Japanese love to test their full mod cars over here.

Next will Australia no limit highway and last but not least the Salt Lake City in the States where speed barrier is broken.

You can also reach these speeds on the tracks, provided you are good enough......:)

yqt said:
workshop??:bigeyes: so soon?

Sadly but true. Some BOBO stretched the paint work. Not too sure abt who own the piece of awesome machine tho".

2100 said:
Yup, good to retire from riding especially if you have a family.

You heard about Ghostrider of Sweden? His first attempt from Stockholm to Uppsala in reasonably heavy traffic (something like ECP in the afternoon) averaged 273kph. Now his 3rd attempt this year is on a 285bhp turbo Suzuki GSX-R1000 K5. Comparatively, ours is kids play. :angel: They even arse ard with the Police. If you want, i can point you to download his first attempt clip.

Err... family, not so soon. ;)

Yeah.. all those Europeans sure got some funny ideas. Did something like that once. If any riders remember there was this gal rider (Kawa 7 if I remember correctly) that always wear stocking tho" riding. Was tailing her in/out earily morning rush hour. Think we were doing about 140+ in/out of heavy traffic (Nothing compare to their 273km/hr tho"). But that was the last time I did such a dum thing. :bsmilie:

Helbreath said:
You can also reach these speeds on the tracks, provided you are good enough......:)

Racing circuit is all together another story bro.....

Autobahns Highways and Highways are a little more trilling. Racing circuit is predictable and boring. Plus it's not free!

Status
Not open for further replies.