World Press Photo Exhibition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info. :)

Actually is 'World Press Photo 06" Exhibition.
I was there tonight, 07 Sep '06 and saw all the photos. It exhibits some of the outstanding works captured over the past 1 year. A must-go-see exhibition for pj style photographers.

Below is the World Press Photo of the Year 2005 by Canadian photographer Finbarr O'Reilly of Reuters.
WPP.jpg

Was at the talk last saturday and there was a photographer who was snapping away with a DSLR and also during the tour conducted by the World Press staff. Just found it abit strange that he was flashing away with his flash.

Went for the last night and thought a lot of photographs were underlit. It's probably fine during the day but at night a lot of the photos are too dark.

i love the photo of a man in flood water, staring helplessly at a house thats on fire. :thumbsup:

anyone knows where to purchase the book collection of the photographs? it does not seem to be readily available.

anyone knows where to purchase the book collection of the photographs? it does not seem to be readily available.

I've seen the World Press books every time I go to Borders or Kino. Big white book, can't miss it.

Went for the last night and thought a lot of photographs were underlit. It's probably fine during the day but at night a lot of the photos are too dark.

i visited there at night, and found it hard time to enjoy the photo because of dim light..and decided not to finish it and come back as day time..

but then i forgot and now it is over.

organiser please take note!

Status
Not open for further replies.