Not open for further replies.

eadwine

Jan 17, 2002
east side
manalone.jpg

title: solitude
date: 110402 thursday
time: 1513hrs

Nice pic. The person seem to be deep in thoughts. :)

interesting.. maybe a few suggestions..

this picture still doesnt have that OMPH factor..

it looks slightly lopsided, u could correct that.

maybe..
1. a tighter crop?

2. the way the picture is composed, makes me want to see more on the right side. due to the way the chair seems to be telling me that something wants to be seen on the right.

3. b/w instead of sepia? the sepia toning used in this picture does give me any nostalgic feel that im suppose to get, also, i dont think sepia may work well with this picture. maybe im wrong

these are my suggestions though..
on top of that, the trees add more detail and depth, pity the concrete, or else you can give it a more earthly feel (maybe a tighter crop can do it?)

:) keep it up!

Originally posted by siron

Don't you know I dom't BOOK in anymore?? Duhhhhhhhhhh.. I go for WORK ..cock. hah

where army uniform and go to work also called book in lah...
aiyah go to work also can

Originally posted by eadwine

where army uniform and go to work also called book in lah...
aiyah go to work also can

Hello?? When you do not have to stay in...you don't call BOOK in...especially now that I am a regular. Duh..I get to go HOME. I get PAID to work...I am working. Earning money, understand?

Hello?? When you do not have to stay in...you don't call BOOK in...especially now that I am a regular. Duh..I get to go HOME. I get PAID to work...I am working. Earning money, understand?

sorry sir...must i go sign extra now hahaha

which mean regular can go AWOL as they no need to sign in?

hehe

oh no...this is not banal talk forum...pls dun argue here liao ok...

Originally posted by kamwai

which mean regular can go AWOL as they no need to sign in?

hehe

oh no...this is not banal talk forum...pls dun argue here liao ok...

It's work......just like outside sector. no more BOOK in liao. Understand what I mean?

ok ok can we stick to the commenting of the pic before my thread goes to banal talk

Status
Not open for further replies.