World cup ticket! Would you buy it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Oracle

Jun 23, 2005
East Coast
Quoto from Soccernet "Prices start at 1,900 euros ($2,281) plus sales tax for a package that will get you into three early-round games, and go up to 336,000 euros ($403,300) for a 20-person box at all six matches in Berlin's Olympic Stadium, including the final. "

I definately wont go with that kind of pricing. This is ridiculous! :dunno:

Hmm... not interested. If u tell me bet World Cup, I'll be interested. :D

Wow...US$20K per person for 6 matches...the prices are insane! Who in his/her right mind would pay this kind of prices to watch? I think there is something seriously wrong with the game...

The price may not be insane if you are fans of them and crazy about it .. to each his own ... :sweatsm:

For me .. see from TV can liao ... :bsmilie: Most of time I wont even see ... :sweatsm:

if they don't charge so much then who is going to pay to those management...stadium maintenance....etc?
and world cup is only once every 4 years...if not wait for when to get $$$

there are lots of crazy pple in the world....like others also think we are so crazy to spend a few thousand dollars on 2 pieces of glass...haha...

KNIGHT ONG said:
The price may not be insane if you are fans of them and crazy about it .. to each his own ...

For me .. see from TV can liao ... :bsmilie: Most of time I wont even see ... :sweatsm:
Only see those matches u'd betted on right? :D

Of cos, I guess Brazil's gonna take the champion again. The odds for whatever opposing team against Brazil in any match is gonna be incredibly high. :bsmilie:

As for Japan.... Well, lets say odds are pretty even unless the referee kelong and start to disallow goals. :bsmilie:

How many high end camera can you buy!!!! Cant believe it is so expensive as compared to the world cup in japan. It is way too ridiculous. :angry:

:D Can anyone spare me a ticket? I will pay for the airfare!

jsbn said:
Hmm... not interested. If u tell me bet World Cup, I'll be interested. :D

Singapore Pools or Bookie supporter? :bsmilie:

If I'm rich then I will buy. The big problem is I'm not rich so I wouldnt buy. :sweat:

Leongfm said:
Wow...US$20K per person for 6 matches...the prices are insane! Who in his/her right mind would pay this kind of prices to watch? I think there is something seriously wrong with the game...

those are those "boxes" seat.... usually meant for the super-rich or corporate to book....

auron said:
those are those "boxes" seat.... usually meant for the super-rich or corporate to book....

I will used the money to buy a canon 1DsMKII liao lor! :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.