World Cup 2010 on RTM 1

Zenten

Deregistered
Jun 13, 2004
I thought I would be able to watch it on RTM 1 but soon found out that some bast**d Media operators are resorting to underhand tactics to jam the reception ..... ... What do you you make of that??? ;(

use a tv antenna, can receive MY & Indo channels depending on your location.

use a tv antenna, can receive MY & Indo channels depending on your location.

Thanks ..... will do that .................

....... talk about Kiasu-ism ..... this practice is downright dirty ..............do they have the right to do so ? ........ :what:

Last edited:
Thanks ..... will do that .................

....... talk about Kiasu-ism ..... this practice is downright dirty ..............do they have the right to do so ? ........ :what:
FYI it was FIFA that requested RTM TV1 to encrypt its digital data received from communication satellite and yes, you can still receive the unencrypted VHF analog signal with a VHF/UHF dipole TV aeriel. ;)

I thought I would be able to watch it on RTM 1 but soon found out that some bast**d Media operators are resorting to underhand tactics to jam the reception ..... ... What do you you make of that??? ;(

Yes, I was shocked to find the signals are very low at this 'moment'. On my upper level, the tv which is connected to Starhub tv hub, the RTM 1 channel was screened with a message like 'in order for RTM 1 to be viewed by M'sian resident clearly, this channel is block for better signal' or something like that kind...

:angry: Hypos...

Starhub did the same thing in the last World Cup. It shouldn't come as a surprise they are doing it again. On paper, we are not suppose to have access to Malaysia channel to watch World Cup.

u can simply watch them via iphone using TVU player app and search CCTV5..:)

been watching it on my iphone..super clear too..:bsmilie:

watch on internet, at mac or coffee shop lor......

invest in an antenna and solved the problem :D