World Cup 2006 - Score Thread + Video Clips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klose

Feb 15, 2005
All match video clips from WC2006 found here :) I am only doing this as a kind gesture.

my prediction lah... :bsmilie:

FRIDAY 9 JUNE

GROUP A

Germany v Costa Rica - 3-1

Poland v Ecuador - 1-1

Goals will updated by 9am tmr morning ;)

The wonders of modern technology :)

Thanks for updates and effort in making this dude.
Definitely a welcome thread by WC fans. :thumbsup:

zha said:
The wonders of modern technology :)

Thanks for updates and effort in making this dude.
Definitely a welcome thread by WC fans. :thumbsup:

So far you are the first one to thank me. :thumbsup: The environment here is diff, the forumsers in the football forums i go to normally thank those who take the effort to seed videos. PPl here just take it for granted :sweat:

I thanked you long time ago liao in the Man Utd thread. :bsmilie: I think not many here watched the videos? Tell you the truth, i haven watch the videos in this thread. :p

afbug said:
I thanked you long time ago liao in the Man Utd thread. :bsmilie: I think not many here watched the videos? Tell you the truth, i haven watch the videos in this thread. :p

:bsmilie: That's diff, Man Utd supporters are a diff bunch of ppl. Btw, my pm got couple of msgs from some ppl demanding more clips from the match - go subscribe to the world cup channels if you want to see them ;)

thanks bro!!

btw is html allowed on this forum?

Thanks for doing that, bro! :thumbsup:

Best to look at the beautiful moments again during my working hour:bsmilie: hope my boss isn't in this forum:sweat:

Klose said:
Btw, my pm got couple of msgs from some ppl demanding more clips from the match....

I'm sorry to hear that. :(

Jack006 said:
Thanks for doing that, bro!

Best to look at the beautiful moments again during my working hour:bsmilie: hope my boss isn't in this forum

No problem

afbug said:
I'm sorry to hear that.

What to do :dunno:

I am currently using, yourfilehost, yousendit and mooload to host the clips. Tell me which one is the most responsive for downloading as all seem very fast to me :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.