Workshop Organizers Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

helium

Aug 12, 2003
Hello folks,

Just deleted the old thread and recreated this one in this section.

I am trying to arrange some kind of photo workshop for my company as some kind of Art/Cultural activities.
It will be fully funded by participants and preferably conducted within our premises, after office hours (Weekends maybe?).
No particular theme or shoot in mind yet. Can be still-life, models, basic digital etc. etc.

Any model-shoot organiser keen?

Thanks

I suggest you decide on exactly what kind of workshop you want then it'll be easier for organisers to approach you. :)

Have you checked out the reputable training centers like Objectifs, Photographic Society of Singapore, NAFA etc?

Depending on what you want from your training, you should note that not all photographers have the charisma and language skills to articulate in an interesting manner to your intended audience….

Hello folks,

Just deleted the old thread and recreated this one in this section.

I am trying to arrange some kind of photo workshop for my company as some kind of Art/Cultural activities.
It will be fully funded by participants and preferably conducted within our premises, after office hours (Weekends maybe?).
No particular theme or shoot in mind yet. Can be still-life, models, basic digital etc. etc.

Any model-shoot organiser keen?

Thanks

What about SLCC?
I know they conduct basic photoGraphy course for some secondary schools,
Can contact Joanne.

You need help, pls PMed.. me.
Lor..:)

Hello folks,

I have gotten a few response so far... Thanks!

This is the first of such workshop. I intend the first one to be something simple, short (~5hrs or less) and that can arouse interest in our staffs.
I did thought about model or portraiture but was afraid that staffs might find that restrictive to experience photogs only.
I can't decide on the type/theme as I really clueless about which type would generate greater interest in photogs and photogs-wannabe...
Perhaps we can have one that is meant for ALL type of photogs (big or small D cam so to speak)?

If the first one works, I intend to have more, perhaps in the form of short courses conducted over few weekends etc. etc.

I might take awhile to reply you... dreadful meetings......

Thanks!
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.