Workshop Machine Tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

yanyewkay

Sep 22, 2004
Cons digger.
where to get access to workshop machine tools?
things like turning machines (lathes), mills, benders, radial saws, for both wood and metal work.

Need to fabricate something and my home handheld tools cannot make it.

things like turning machines (lathes), mills, benders, radial saws, for both wood and metal work.

:bsmilie:

Let your fingers do the walking. Yellow pages got throw away anot ?

Or do a Google

:bsmilie:

Let your fingers do the walking. Yellow pages got throw away anot ?

Or do a Google
i want to use not buy leh... :sweat: where to house a turning machine at home man....

u want to operate the machine or get a service done?

Go to NUS and pretend to be a student! dress like a student and the lab tech sometimes ignore you. heheheee.. use their stuff and quietly clean up. ;) ;)

Go to NUS and pretend to be a student! dress like a student and the lab tech sometimes ignore you. heheheee.. use their stuff and quietly clean up. ;) ;)
i know this method.. i don't want to walk that path unless absolutely necessary ;p
tried it before when i just graduated.. sometimes the lab techs are super helpful and chatty that it gets a bit uncomfortable.

can ask wat u wan to fabricate ??

Go to a fabrication shop. shouldn't cost you that much to machine those parts.

No one has those types of machines especially at home, not here in Singapore.

Or if you know someone who is an engineering student in one of the polytechincs, they have access to those machines and tools.

Go to a fabrication shop. shouldn't cost you that much to machine those parts.

No one has those types of machines especially at home, not here in Singapore.

Or if you know someone who is an engineering student in one of the polytechincs, they have access to those machines and tools.
got any shops to recommend?

I'm interested in sources that have machining tools too. Would like to get some custom parts done. Do let us know of your findings!

Hi Bro

Maybe u can check the following company .... http://www.eguide.com.sg/productservice-26449-metalstampingtooling-Singapore,Asia.html

If you want to buy a all in one machine this is the place .... http://www.sgtooling.com/product_info.php?products_id=32

sorry, can't help out in recommending any shops but I am guessing places like Sin Ming, Alexandra Village and areas of that sort where there are alot of auto repair shops there is bound to be a machine shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.