Workshop [How to pose a model]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Date: 30 Sep 2007
Time: 2pm to 5pm
Agenda: Theory and demo from 2pm-4pm, 4pm to 5pm, photographers to do photo shoot
Instructor: Christopher Wong, Experience Studio Photographer who work in local and overseas studio and press.
Stylist will be provide

Who Should attend:
1) Photographers who want to know how to pose a model when they run out of ideas.
2) What to take note of when posing a model.

Cost for members: $160 per pax
Early birds who sign before 25th Sep : $130 per pax
5 to start, 10 max number of photographers.

Model of the day: Melissa: Finalist for Miss NUS pageant and Miss Singapore International 2007

Melissa+Lee.jpg

GRAP your seats NOW!!!!

This is a good one :)

If you have a good team of fashion stylist, Makeup/Hair plus a experienced photographer, even models should go/ experience this workshop and learn something from each other ;)

Show us some of the works of your photographers and the team so the participants will know what genre of photography to expect ;) Go join now :)

Up for u :)

Thank you for the comment and advice.

If we have to use the photographer's photos to pose here as a sample, we will have to pay for the copyrights to use his photos here and the cost of the fees will be 4 to 5 time the amount.

Christopher is a photographer with the experience and I guess most of those who have attended his Studio Courses will know how good or how bad he is.

And of course, for a short 3 hours workshop. Poses and Details as things that a young and new studio photographers tends to miss out while shooting.

This workshop will benefits them on how to plan for their shoots and also the poses, details and lightings to suit all the mention.

;)

Not sure why Buckteeth LCL keeps talking about the same post in almost every post he/she makes....

Not sure why Buckteeth LCL keeps talking about the same post in almost every post he/she makes....

Do u have proof of this? matter of fact? Serious Accusations leh ;)

I talk about the same post in every post i make? :)

Can you clarify? If I did not keep talking about the same post in almost every post I make. Please apologise for this misleading post, not very happy when its not a fact man :)

Cheers to you.

Thank you for the comment and advice.

If we have to use the photographer's photos to pose here as a sample, we will have to pay for the copyrights to use his photos here and the cost of the fees will be 4 to 5 time the amount.

Christopher is a photographer with the experience and I guess most of those who have attended his Studio Courses will know how good or how bad he is.

And of course, for a short 3 hours workshop. Poses and Details as things that a young and new studio photographers tends to miss out while shooting.

This workshop will benefits them on how to plan for their shoots and also the poses, details and lightings to suit all the mention.

;)

I think its only right for a instructor to pose his photos if he is doing a paid public seminar. At least we know what the posing is about? Fashion? lifestyle? Sports? Portrait? I might be wrong and others might not agree.

Its not to make things difficult for you nor to make u pay exhorbitant fees to get a copyright to pose his pictures la :) relax a bit. Perhaps he has a website that can showcase his wonderful pictures?

Cheers and up for you. Join guys ;)

Do u have proof of this? matter of fact? Serious Accusations leh ;)

I talk about the same post in every post i make? :)

Can you clarify? If I did not keep talking about the same post in almost every post I make. Please apologise for this misleading post, not very happy when its not a fact man :)

Cheers to you.
Come on, lighten up ...

afterall, its just an online forum ...

but I wonder, who wrote the above post, the real mccoy or the alter ego ...

Thank you.

The workshop is open for anyone who is interested in the workshop. For friends who have attended Studio Friend's model shoot and workshop will know that we are sharing photography and nothing is free.

Those who are coming in for trash talk, kindly leave this thread alone for people who are serious in looking for a learning space.

Model shoot or fashion shoots need a team to work on. This workshop is targeting photographers on how to make their model looks better with their camera and studio lights and not how pretty and how good the stylist are. You can provide a world class stylist and world class model, if the photographer doesn't know what he/she is require, the first person not to be happy will be the clients.

If we need to organise a fashion workshop, $160 per photographer is peanuts and not enough to pay for event the time of stylist, not to say the whole team.

Thank you.

The workshop is open for anyone who is interested in the workshop. For friends who have attended Studio Friend's model shoot and workshop will know that we are sharing photography and nothing is free.

Those who are coming in for trash talk, kindly leave this thread alone for people who are serious in looking for a learning space.

Model shoot or fashion shoots need a team to work on. This workshop is targeting photographers on how to make their model looks better with their camera and studio lights and not how pretty and how good the stylist are. You can provide a world class stylist and world class model, if the photographer doesn't know what he/she is require, the first person not to be happy will be the clients.

If we need to organise a fashion workshop, $160 per photographer is peanuts and not enough to pay for event the time of stylist, not to say the whole team.

Hey thanks for the clarifications. Will help u to publicise and get you more people to sign up :)

Cheers

Thank you very much.

This is a photography forum and most of the organisers are targeting photographers who are willing to learn. If there is a requirement to have professionals from Makeup artist to modeling, to share their experience to conduct the workshop, we are willing to commit the time to organise. As organisers, I guess the rest of them will do the same as what we are doing.

Workshop will be postpone to another date.

For interested participants, you can still drop us an email or PM.

Different dates will be of different models and stylist for the session.

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.