Working Space for Pro Photogs

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
Creating hidden section for Professional Photographers as discussed and requested by mattlock and others.

Visible only to Administrators, Moderators and an assigned Usergroup (members listed below) at the moment while the working committee decides on how this section is to be used.

Members who can view this section
Jing Quek (mattlock)
Hart (Agetan)
winson (winsonapm)
TheRBK

I understand that a former member by the name of wesley was also present at the meeting but since wesley does not currently have an account, I could not add him to the group.

First orders of business:-
1. Expand the initial number of the "working group" so that there are more points of opinion.
2. Discuss on the rules of engagement and guidelines for entry into this section.

As things get further along, I will come back with additional aspects of managing this section - the actual management of members being given access, as well as level of visibility to other normal members.

Let's get things started.

thanks boss~

Well done guys, good work.

Sorry for the late response, just found out about the section.will start using e space soon once this busy period is over....thanks for taking our comments into consideration!

Congratulations on this new section! :thumbsup:

Let's hope it gives a collective 'new voice' to the professional photographers we have here. :)

Great new section. This gives the opportunities for us to move to a new level allowing professional photographers to have a platform for discussions and sharing.

maybe we can start a list here so admins can approve ? easier to maintain. rather then post by post.... :embrass: :bsmilie: