Working on a Sunday

FuraCelest

Apr 2, 2011
Singapore
Anyone else but me is working now??

Feels like a sleepy, slow sunday. Weather is so nice for some snap snaps.

yea. i'm at work now too. LOL.. did some streets just now and some lady came over and blasted me for taking her photo after throwing all her stuff on the floor.... then when i showed her that i was shooting something else... she hurried off in embarrassment...

kei1309 said:
yea. i'm at work now too. LOL.. did some streets just now and some lady came over and blasted me for taking her photo after throwing all her stuff on the floor.... then when i showed her that i was shooting something else... she hurried off in embarrassment...

Hahahah nice cover up! Are you ending work soon? I have till 10 plus before i knock off. Bummer.

I'm also working on Sunday for 24 hours.

When my work finishes at 3pm in a private medical center I will starts a new shift in a Bar. When the bar closes at 12am I will start my third shift in a hotel till daybreak.

Sion said:
I'm also working on Sunday for 24 hours.

When my work finishes at 3pm in a private medical center I will starts a new shift in a Bar. When the bar closes at 12am I will start my third shift in a hotel till daybreak.

your jobs sounds interesting lol. Happy working aite. :)

FuraCelest said:
Anyone else but me is working now??

Feels like a sleepy, slow sunday. Weather is so nice for some snap snaps.

Am at work too..a very slow and sleepy Sunday for me..first day back from a long hospitalization leave after breaking my metatarsal bone on my left foot...haizzz,haven't got accustomed to working again..

Shahlan said:
Am at work too..a very slow and sleepy Sunday for me..first day back from a long hospitalization leave after breaking my metatarsal bone on my left foot...haizzz,haven't got accustomed to working again..

Yeah i feel you. Im at work now. Feeling pretty bored. Not much work. Cant hit target. Bummer. Would be nice to go out now.

Shahlan said:
It's a hot sunday to go out though..nevertheless better than being at work on a Sunday...

Oh my place is kinda moody. Not sunny at all :)

got so many people working on sun like me ah? just heard the thunder and rain outside my office. wat a good day to be zzzz instead of sitting in the office and staring at the damn pc. but oh well, jus have to sit here till 11.30pm, then my "weekend" will start. Gambatte everyone!

Its so dark outside. I still have a couple more hours to go.

FuraCelest said:
Its so dark outside. I still have a couple more hours to go.

Yup2..it's raining here in AMK with lightning and thunder...haizzz,I've got till 7.30pm till I handover my duty to someone else...only will be home by 9-10pm...by then my whole Sunday is gone...

Shahlan said:
Yup2..it's raining here in AMK with lightning and thunder...haizzz,I've got till 7.30pm till I handover my duty to someone else...only will be home by 9-10pm...by then my whole Sunday is gone...

I guess u are a policeman? I end shift at about 10 too. Dont think i will have a sunday too.

FuraCelest said:
I guess u are a policeman? I end shift at about 10 too. Dont think i will have a sunday too.

Hmmm,which part of it is a policeman...nevertheless I can't wait to be home..wanna play with my new toy..plustek 7600i...

Shahlan said:
Hmmm,which part of it is a policeman...nevertheless I can't wait to be home..wanna play with my new toy..plustek 7600i...

Oh coz u said im it was raining in amk and you are gonna hand over your duties so it was just a wild guess haha.