Working in recruit express

Status
Not open for further replies.

damienster

Mar 13, 2005
how's the coy and worth trying? eg pay, easy to get other coy to acknowledge ur service? Easy to hit target? I'm a engineer graduating this yr. this job a little "da Cai xiao yong" to me. They they need a grad but dont think the job scope require a grad. tot of going for a change from my eng path.

har??

a bit dun understand...you dun want to do eng liaoz arr?

But eng grad friends starting pay around 2.8k and is already 3k+ after increased...why dun stick to this for a while...

har??

a bit dun understand...you dun want to do eng liaoz arr?

But eng grad friends starting pay around 2.8k and is already 3k+ after increased...why dun stick to this for a while...

ya..jus asking for opinion...

coy ?
Only SAF uses coy to mean company :bsmilie: Rest of the world just use co.

Anyway, back to the topic. Whether to go for it is up to you, depending on what interested you in Recruit Express in the first place.

how's the coy and worth trying? eg pay, easy to get other coy to acknowledge ur service? Easy to hit target? I'm a engineer graduating this yr. this job a little "da Cai xiao yong" to me. They they need a grad but dont think the job scope require a grad. tot of going for a change from my eng path.

it is a sales job. Do not join unless u can get people to signs jobs daily.

it is a sales job. Do not join unless u can get people to signs jobs daily.

is it easy to get ppl to sign? that's the main questin. will it be like insurance whereby ppl will siam u when u tell ppl u r an insurance agent? Cos i feel rec agent sounds a little harmless. u sort right ppl to right co. or coy, everyone's =) tthat's what i feel. sorry, fresh in this industry.

is it easy to get ppl to sign? that's the main questin. will it be like insurance whereby ppl will siam u when u tell ppl u r an insurance agent? Cos i feel rec agent sounds a little harmless. u sort right ppl to right co. or coy, everyone's =) tthat's what i feel. sorry, fresh in this industry.

Getting the average joe and jane to sign should not be a problem at all.

The problem will lies in you : Will you get sufficient companies to give you the jobs and get talented people to match it ?

I have seen alot of HR companies closes as it is extremely competative.

If you are confident, then go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.