Working 365 days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if my boss will allow me to accumulate all my holidays and weekends and let me take them 1 shot at a time then yeah probably.

If its the "dream Job", why not.. heehee

Pay me lots of $$$, provide me with equipment. Go round the world taking photos with chio models as assistants (note the plurals)

Sion, where to sign up?

Is it possible to work 365 days without break and holidays?

Would you do it?

been doing that for more than 3 years + and it a 24/7 jobs :) and so happy with it.

only if is a job of your interest...
else is very hard to keep motivating yourself throughout the year...

Would you do it?
long long ago, my dad used to work 364 days a year without breaks or holidays ....:cry:
now i make sure i work 90 days a year :sweatsm::bsmilie:

You don't have better thing to do in life? Why will one want to work like that? Even my company servers don't last that long :sweatsm:

You don't have better thing to do in life? Why will one want to work like that? Even my company servers don't last that long :sweatsm:
haha ..... even sex servers need to rest too :bsmilie::sweatsm:

Would you do it?

Perhaps if it is a personal business...:) but not as in 24 hours a day... is madness. hahaha

Well, it is possible, look at those people in poorer countries, think they have no other choice.....

When I was working in the lab, we also put in many hrs, working through the night several times, all weekends we work in the lab (Sunday half day lah), but good thing was we had flexible hours, so we came to work around 11 am only, but stayed till 2-3 am.......

In those days, I hardly had time for holiday, I always accumulated my holidays till they expire :)

But we loved our work, so that's a blessing. In Singapore life is not that stressed, people here tend to think otherwise, but those are who have not seen life in HK, it is more stressful there! So, appreciate that it is not like there

Would you do it?

when the 'work' that you are doing become your passion

most of our mom's probably have done it...
and running your own biz? everyday need to headache esp during times like this....

If I enjoy the job and the job is like vacation, I probably will not mind working for 365 days. :bsmilie:

Would you do it?

It is possible to work 247/365.

But it all boils down to alternative options and desired consequences.

I asked my boss whether I could work double the normal 8 hours for 6 months and then take the other 6 months off.... he said no..... *lol* :sweatsm:

Well, if it's 365 days of 8 hours at non stop and then you get back 119 days of off for the following year (52 weeks x 2 days for weekends plus another 15 days public holidays = 119) which roughly means the next 1/2 year don't need to work but still take salary, I might consider..... But probably quality of my work will deteriorate after a couple of weeks of working everyday..... haha..... :sweat:

BTW, curious to know, why the question ? Something must have prompted the thot ?

Status
Not open for further replies.