Work of art

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziploc

Jan 17, 2002
Snoopyland
Guess where this graffiti was found? :)
125-2531_IMG_s.jpg

erm..i know another place where there is good graffities....some where in bukit panjang underneath BKE exit to bukit panjang.....dont know whther izzit still there....aiyah too bad last time neber take shots of them

know any graffitti artists? i want to "Destroy" my room... wahahaahhaa... :rbounce:

Originally posted by Bluestrike

AT your services...................

Haha, bluestrike, by posting nude in her room you'll truely DESTROY the room. :D just kidding..

Originally posted by azone

Haha, bluestrike, by posting nude in her room you'll truely DESTROY the room. :D just kidding..

paste all his naked photo (blown up to A0 size) as wall paper of your room?

Hmm AqUaRiU5,

How come you are so familiar with all the graffiti places? You went around drawing them is it? ;)

Originally posted by kamwai

paste all his naked photo (blown up to A0 size) as wall paper of your room?

GROSS!!! oi! stop these suggestions lah... his face... errrm... machiam abit cannot make it lah...

hmmm... but hor, the body, i must see... eerm touch for myself ;p

haha...no lar...i wanna learn how to draw them lor...but juz happen to si sum underneath the highway....cause beri near my aunt's place...u know any where else got graffities??

Originally posted by AqUaRiU5
haha...no lar...i wanna learn how to draw them lor...but juz happen to si sum underneath the highway....cause beri near my aunt's place...u know any where else got graffities??

Erm.. I don't think they are too common in Singapore as it carries a heavy penalty (caning), and the authority usually paint them over rather quickly.

aiyah....a waste of talent sia....they should allow more of this to run....some of those graffities are quite good wat....they are not like those wif foul languages in them one...

Try the one near my school, nafa. Juz behind the soya bean drink stall...theres one backalley which contains a HUGE graffiti. Im too lazy to take photo of it....pass by everyday...keep forgetting. LoL.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.