Words cannot anyhow say

Status
Not open for further replies.
really a POS.

I hv expected this to happen.

NTD made his point. Even if NTD clarifies later, the point has been made. NTD leaves the public to read between the lines.

That was the whole idea of NTD saying what he said; knowing that he would have to issue a clarification later.

He may or may not be correct. We the ordinary public really have no way to confirm. So just leave it at that.

Last edited:
NTD made his point. Even if NTD clarifies later, the point has been made. NTD leaves the public to read between the lines.

That was the whole idea of NTD saying what he said; knowing that he would have to issue a clarification later.

He may or may not be correct. We the ordinary public really have no way to confirm. So just leave it at that.

good good

really a POS.

I hv expected this to happen.

Mr Ngiam already clarified his position.

Furthermore, I really like his closing statement that as citizens sometimes we don't know what's really discussed in parliament or the full slew of issues brought up.

So what makes you think that it's a "piece of shite" as you said? Don't think that no one knows your stand on the government and how you love to turn every thread into one with a political agenda.

Cool down. If you really think that you're capable of running a government and a countru, then by all means, go try.

Mr Ngiam already clarified his position.

Furthermore, I really like his closing statement that as citizens sometimes we don't know what's really discussed in parliament or the full slew of issues brought up.

So what makes you think that it's a "piece of shite" as you said? Don't think that no one knows your stand on the government and how you love to turn every thread into one with a political agenda.

Cool down. If you really think that you're capable of running a government and a countru, then by all means, go try.

you are the one who keeps on mentioning "politics"and "government".
hv a life, dear

I am talking about NTD.

hv a life, dear

I am talking about NTD.

sorry, just because you don't mention those words, doesn't mean that people aren't stupid enough to understand what your intentions are.

hv a life, dear

I am talking about NTD.
my advice to Uncle d2xpeter is stir clear of this guy/gal/Xhole/pussi. she likes to stir s h i t. the last thing you would know is get warning / infraction from moderators. oh she like to spoil your reputation too. shame ppl reputation. simply looking at her posts, you could tell she likes to flame ppl. keep cool. just walk away. and be good.

my advice to Uncle d2xpeter is stir clear of this guy/gal/Xhole/pussi. she likes to stir s h i t. the last thing you would know is get warning / infraction from moderators. oh she like to spoil your reputation too. shame ppl reputation. simply looking at her posts, you could tell she likes to flame ppl. keep cool. just walk away. and be good.

Looks like people are starting to notice too. =)

PLease stay clear of political discussions in ClubSNAP.

If you want to talk about politics, there are other forums where you can do it. Thread closed.

my advice to Uncle d2xpeter is stir clear of this guy/gal/xxxx/xxxx. she likes to stir s h i t. the last thing you would know is get warning / infraction from moderators. oh she like to spoil your reputation too. shame ppl reputation. simply looking at her posts, you could tell she likes to flame ppl. keep cool. just walk away. and be good.

Name calling is not tolerated in ClubSNAP. Watch you language please.
Major infraction served.

Status
Not open for further replies.