Word up from Newbie!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

airnosaj

Dec 26, 2003
Singapore
www.jason.sg
Hi all, hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I just got a new digital camera after doing some research in this forum (very helpful :)). Due to my tight budget, I got a little 'not too fantastic but hey what the heck' type of digital camera. Hoping to learn more from the experts here as I enter into the world of digital photography. Please do favour me and hope to get to know you all soon :D

Lee2003

Nov 28, 2003
Paya Lebar
Welcome welcome... This is a fantastic place to be...

Really glad I chance upon this website as well :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

So what did u get as Areality had asked

Ah Pao

Nov 7, 2003
Singapore
www.facebook.com
Welcome welcome...looking through your profile it seems you've been having some fun with your new digicam!

Your DiMAGE Z1 is pretty decent already...

airnosaj

Dec 26, 2003
Singapore
www.jason.sg
Hi all...many thanks for your kind welcome and comments, greatly appreciate it :D. Just like Ah Pao mentioned, I got a Minolta Dimage Z1 from MS Colour. Nice guy called Ken stood there patient while I bombarded him with tons of questions. Got it for like $799 with 256mb SD and a bunch of other stuffs. I know I could have gotten it cheaper else where but I needed the UOB 6 month installment thingy...:D.
Any tips for a Dimage Z1 holder? I am still getting used to it and going through the manual now :)

theITguy

Sep 19, 2003
In this small world
Visit site
Welcome!!

Feel free to ask questions you are not sure of, but always use this button
first as it is the fastest to your answer ;)

Enjoy your new camera.

AReality

Jun 9, 2003
VisualJournalist.net
The best source of information is from the internet..
Go google, search around, read as many technical information as U can, then go out, apply it, & post the beautiful pictures here!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom