Wooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro Image

Oct 31, 2003
Last planet from the sun
One minor nitpick...her left leg. Somehow it's hanging in the air. I rather have it either resting on her right knee or higher up in the air.

porshee

Jun 28, 2004
could be a cool Shoe Ad tho...

zaren

Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
works for me....the "hanging" left leg makes it unique IMHO. having the left leg resting on the right leg or higher up in the air is a much more common shot. now u've introduced both tension and a focal point just above her right knee. very nicely done.

Splutter

Dec 28, 2003
Gim Boon Tai
www.splutterphotography.com
Pro Image, zaren : I actually have versions of different angle, but somehow I like the small gap. Maybe like what Zaren says, it creates a tension of sorts.

porshee : I was thinking of that too, but the focus isn't really on the shoe, is it? Anyway it doesn't look good enough, hahaz.

Witness,knoxknocks : Thanks bros :)

topster

Nov 22, 2005
Great shot. Really grabbed my attention.

ndroo

Staff member
Nov 22, 2003
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
zaren said:
works for me....the "hanging" left leg makes it unique IMHO. having the left leg resting on the right leg or higher up in the air is a much more common shot. now u've introduced both tension and a focal point just above her right knee. very nicely done.
I second that. Very nicely done :thumbsup:

AngelZhou

Jul 12, 2005
HoUgaNg (Any stalker? lol)
i prefer the leg either not hanging or more hanging. Right now it seems not here not there. but i really like this shoot.

foxtwo

Mar 11, 2004
singapore
i'd prefer to see both her eyes, her head looks a little strange. And is such a thick capture of the mattress edge necessary? I find it rather ugly & distracting. Having it thinner would work better since the focus is in clean sharply defined lines. Cheers for a gd shot.

afiend

Jan 17, 2002
www.kennethchoo.com
The lighting is nice... why didn't you do it in colour?
Also felt that the crop could be tighter and the model looking more towards the camera... ;)

Splutter

Dec 28, 2003
Gim Boon Tai
www.splutterphotography.com
Looks like mattress? This is bad, haha. It's actually fur on a wooden board.

Kenneth, I have many versions of this, but because the subject's face shape is kinda round, I think this is a tradeoff. Somehow I think the mono version looks more captivating, maybe because this pic emphasis more on shapes and lines?

pRoLoS3r

Nov 15, 2005
Yio Chu Kang, Singapore
hmmm i like the tone of colours ... interesting shot to me ....
and leaves me to ponder wat she looking at shoe maybe ??

but i would also prefer to see her face.

Just my opinion :D

Status
Not open for further replies.