wooden meows


Status
Not open for further replies.

furrypaws

New Member
Feb 20, 2004
197
0
0
#1




comments on how i can improve on these, fire away!
 

rayfoo

New Member
Mar 9, 2004
188
0
0
36
gallery.punggol.org
#2
hahaha my attention keeps getting drawn to the things in the corner in #2...issit a drawer or smth? :sweat:
 

Waffle

New Member
Sep 10, 2003
332
0
0
32
#4
yeah, first one looks kinda under-exposed.

and the 2nd pic is just driving me wild with very weird thoughts ... :sweat:
 

furrypaws

New Member
Feb 20, 2004
197
0
0
#5
Waffle said:
yeah, first one looks kinda under-exposed.

and the 2nd pic is just driving me wild with very weird thoughts ... :sweat:
:bsmilie: now dont get horny..
its just 2 little cats stacked on top of each other, thats ALL. :blah:

eh, underexposed..
it was taken in my office.. again, normal fluorescent lighting..
any tips on how i can avoid the underexposure?? increase EV or something??
 

bLight

New Member
Mar 28, 2004
493
0
0
Singapore
www.flickr.com
#6
furrypaws said:
:bsmilie: now dont get horny..
its just 2 little cats stacked on top of each other, thats ALL. :blah:

eh, underexposed..
it was taken in my office.. again, normal fluorescent lighting..
any tips on how i can avoid the underexposure?? increase EV or something??
Ah, I got the same wooden cats carving as in Pic 1. :)

regarding underexposure, can increase Fstop. if it's already max, increase the exposure time(with a steadied camera).
 

furrypaws

New Member
Feb 20, 2004
197
0
0
#7
bLight said:
Ah, I got the same wooden cats carving as in Pic 1. :)

regarding underexposure, can increase Fstop. if it's already max, increase the exposure time(with a steadied camera).
u doo??
i got it years back in a little shop in Genting. where did u get urs?
tot it was really cute.

ok...lemme have a go at this..pardon the ignorance ;)
increase Fstop means a bigger number, and F divided by a bigger number, gives u a smaller aperture? and therefore, a more shallow depth of field? meaning the object is sharper, and the background blurred?? hee.. pls correct my mistakes...
 

bLight

New Member
Mar 28, 2004
493
0
0
Singapore
www.flickr.com
#8
furrypaws said:
u doo??
i got it years back in a little shop in Genting. where did u get urs?
tot it was really cute.

ok...lemme have a go at this..pardon the ignorance ;)
increase Fstop means a bigger number, and F divided by a bigger number, gives u a smaller aperture? and therefore, a more shallow depth of field? meaning the object is sharper, and the background blurred?? hee.. pls correct my mistakes...
Got a pair near an art market near KL some years back. :)

Sorry, by "increase Fstop" I mean having a larger aperture(smaller f number), f1.8 or f3.5, depend or how fast your lens. This will give you shallow DOF, but my point was to have a higher exposure value since you were asking to avoid underexposure. :)

When everything else equal,
Larger Aperture = Smaller F number = increased exposure = shallower DOF

cheers.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom