<wonglp> APWP 2016

wonglp

Staff member
Jul 20, 2007
Bukit Batok
Happy New Year All:) APAD/APWP has been a nice little project since I embarked on mine here in 2012, hoping to push new boundaries and perspective. Here's the previous APWP APWP 2012, & APWP 2013, and APWP 2014 & APWP 2015. Thanks for all who had visited the threads past few year.

1st Jan

Break of Dawn, Hyde Park, London

Olympus EM10+Olympus 7-14Pro, Grad ND. out of camera jpeg

Last edited:
Happy New Year All:) APAD/APWP has been a nice little project since I embarked on mine here in 2012, hoping to push new boundaries and perspective. Here's the previous APWP APWP 2012, & APWP 2013, and APWP 2014 & APWP 2015. Thanks for all who had visited the threads past few year.

1st Jan

Break of Dawn, Hyde Park, London

Olympus EM10+Olympus 7-14Pro, Grad ND. out of camera jpeg

New Year, New Day, New Sunrise. Happy New Year to you! :)

inspiring shot!

6th Jan

Did some long exposure panorama at the bay, luckily I did 2 sets of it, coz 1 had stitch errors, I think I might have moved the tripod legs while panning :bigeyes: here's the one that stitched well, heng arh!

Olympus EM10+Olympus 7-14mm Pro, nodal ninja rail, 3 shots panorama, each frame single Raw and Haida 12stopper and Grad ND were used.

Last edited:
6th Jan

Did some long exposure panorama at the bay, luckily I did 2 sets of it, coz 1 had stitch errors, I think I might have moved the tripod legs while panning :bigeyes: here's the one that stitched well, heng arh!

Olympus EM10+Olympus 7-14mm Pro, nodal ninja rail, 3 shots panorama, each frame single Raw and Haida 12stopper and Grad ND were used.

Awesome view!

I am back on board new thread sir...I always really enjoy looking at your pictures. :)

Awesome view!
Thanks man, aren't we lucky to have such a grand scape? :)

I am back on board new thread sir...I always really enjoy looking at your pictures. :)
Looking forward, your thread allows me to breathe fresh air from our intense urbanity :)

Here's one shot today

7th Jan

Steels of Urbanity

Olympus EM10+Olympus 7-14Pro, Haida ND12 stopper (8000x) and 84dot5mm grad soft ND0.9. Trying to use more of my strongest ND filter :)

8th Jan

Tate
Olympus EM5MarkII+ Olympus 7-14mm Pro

10th Jan

Home made lunch filled with love :heart:

Olympus EM10+25/1.8.

11th Jan

Swept
Fuji XE1+10-24. Long exposure

So many places covered and its only Jan!

I think you are the most consistent poster on APAD/W 2012-Now.
Not an easy feat, so many have disappeared from CS

Thanks bro, a lucky snapshot as its was really bright looking at the screen. :p

Bro everything in photography has an element of luck in it, a few steps to the left or right you would not have the sun in the right position and it would still probably be nice but your luck gave this shot something different... some times photography is just about capturing luck :)

Keep 'em trigger finger clicking bro!! :cheers:

So many places covered and its only Jan!

I think you are the most consistent poster on APAD/W 2012-Now.
Not an easy feat, so many have disappeared from CS

Some were covered in Dec haha, kinda catching up to APWP 2015

APWP certainly did spur me to shoot more over the years. Took some courage to start in 2012, I still remember threads by likes of Ah_K (good to see him restarting here), Eikin, velasco etc long time back, also hope to see more works of others here too. The good thing about CS is that you can search back many APAD/APWP archives till 2006, that sometimes help to roll in some ideas!

Still waiting your (ramblings) thread too :)

Bro everything in photography has an element of luck in it, a few steps to the left or right you would not have the sun in the right position and it would still probably be nice but your luck gave this shot something different... some times photography is just about capturing luck :)

Keep 'em trigger finger clicking bro!! :cheers:

Thanks bro for the kind words. perhaps it's also the luck element that I like about this shot. If you never even try to shoot, you won't get anything. Hoping to shoot more streets this year...
Here's one for you, part 2 of the same background, hope you will like it too!

13 Jan 15

Eiffels on my hand Part 2

Last edited:
16th Jan

Today is a birding day, thanks for Olympus Singapore and Facebook Group Club Olympus Singapore, and I'm such a noob!

EM10MarkII + 40-150mm F2.8 Pro