wondering

Status
Not open for further replies.

antonnius

Sep 1, 2007
hey guys i`m just wondering is it possible to take really nice picture of the building using kit lens ..ermm using 350d currently , gonna to take picture for my project ..

hey guys i`m just wondering is it possible to take really nice picture of the building using kit lens ..ermm using 350d currently , gonna to take picture for my project ..

Actually... How nice is defined by a yourself. How nice you want, you should put it subjectively.

And photography is more about technique, not simply equipment. Unless u are talking about sharpness & colour vibrancy.
Maybe you can start by purchasing L lens for a start? ;p

What sort of project you are referring to? Kit lens should good enough for skyline photo or basic photo on building.

For Building or Architectural photography, Cannon have a good range of TS lens to fit your needs. :p

What sort of project you are referring to? Kit lens should good enough for skyline photo or basic photo on building.

For Building or Architectural photography, Cannon have a good range of TS lens to fit your needs. :p

is acutally architectural and building project , taking picture of steel structural vS concrete structural so when around the whole Singapore yesterday

Actually... How nice is defined by a yourself. How nice you want, you should put it subjectively.

And photography is more about technique, not simply equipment. Unless u are talking about sharpness & colour vibrancy.
Maybe you can start by purchasing L lens for a start? ;p

oh yea the super blue sky and richness of the colour

oh yea the super blue sky and richness of the colour

If you want cheap solution, but not so nice effects. You can use photoshop the photos to get your effect, but it probably be inferior as compared to better lens and using a polariser.

As for the more expensive solution, you can make use of a circular polariser for bluer sky, but it depends on your angle of shot.
Whereas richness and actual reproduction of colour, you probably have to invest on better lens (as suggested by Leong23, a TS shift lens would be useful) and maybe a wide angle lens (e.g. 10-22mm or a fisheye)would be useful too. However, do factor the effects you want to get with barrel distortion and stuff.

Go with what you can afford ba. Do the best u can with the tools you can get

If you want cheap solution, but not so nice effects. You can use photoshop the photos to get your effect, but it probably be inferior as compared to better lens and using a polariser.

As for the more expensive solution, you can make use of a circular polariser for bluer sky, but it depends on your angle of shot.
Whereas richness and actual reproduction of colour, you probably have to invest on better lens (as suggested by Leong23, a TS shift lens would be useful) and maybe a wide angle lens (e.g. 10-22mm or a fisheye)would be useful too. However, do factor the effects you want to get with barrel distortion and stuff.

Go with what you can afford ba. Do the best u can with the tools you can get

ok thanks for the golden advise :D thanks

Yup it is absolutely possible :thumbsup:

Cheers
Ryan

Taking a picture is a good job. which lens was used to take distance object

Status
Not open for further replies.