#2 Antique
30732_395915317695_828067695_4027306_338498_n.jpg

#3 Agfa film
30732_395915307695_828067695_4027305_7221217_n.jpg

#4 Cross processing
30732_395915332695_828067695_4027307_7264782_n.jpg

#5 Focus area
30732_395915372695_828067695_4027311_4021544_n.jpg

Yap! I use photoscape 99% of the time to process my photos too :)
I like the ease of use and it's quite amazing what it can do ;)

My photos processed using photoscape on flickr :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ryanremus/

Btw, Photoscape 3.5 is available for download now. Some new interesting and useful tools :thumbsup:

Yap! I use photoscape 99% of the time to process my photos too :)
I like the ease of use and it's quite amazing what it can do ;)

My photos processed using photoscape on flickr :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ryanremus/

Nice photos you have there :thumbsup:... I been using photoscape for quite awhile now but only the page feature. Exploring the rest of the features now.

Wow.......a free software can do so much ahahah....thanks for sharing.

cheers,
kilkenny

im using it too....since i find it much faster n easier to use...and especially shooting film, don realli need to pp tat much.

just checking, does any one of u faces issue with photoscape jam and require to restart when you heavy processing items that need to load, for example, blur, bloom etc?

im using it too....since i find it much faster n easier to use...and especially shooting film, don realli need to pp tat much.

just checking, does any one of u faces issue with photoscape jam and require to restart when you heavy processing items that need to load, for example, blur, bloom etc?

no problem...I am running on quad-core with 3MB of RAM

that's a cool piece of free software. thanks for sharing!

Thanks tortise, Bblurrr and pikapig for the :thumbsup: :)

initially i had the same problem with the Bloom function too... but I don't experience this issue now, I think it's the new upgrade on photoscape that did the trick.
Btw.... I'm sis, not bro :p

Last edited:
I'm using PhotoScape to PP my pictures. All I can say it's very user friendly and easy for people who don't know about photo editing at all ! haha:) but too bad it can't do HDR..

I have upgraded to the new version still facin this prob..apparentl i felt it was my vista..anyway reopenin it is fast..just gt to redo de pp..haha

but tis software is gd, esp if u do nt nid to go into v detail like layerin or cropping a specific object..if u nid advance pp, then might have to use gimp or photoshop:)

I have upgraded to the new version still facin this prob..apparentl i felt it was my vista..anyway reopenin it is fast..just gt to redo de pp..haha

but tis software is gd, esp if u do nt nid to go into v detail like layerin or cropping a specific object..if u nid advance pp, then might have to use gimp or photoshop:)

I have used it with xp, vista and win7 (desktop and notebook) and has not encountered this problem. You might wanna check your event viewer to see why it failed? It may be something else (another program or anti-virus or something) in your OS that could indirectly cause this.

Woah i downloaded photoscape but did not explore.
Had been pretty loyal to picnik premium member ....
i think i had to try to explore photoscape more.
thanks for infor.

Tried PS,Lightroom,Gimp...then try Photoscape.....never looked back hahahaha and its so easy to use...no need to sit down very loooooongggg to do editing....

Downloaded it a week ago. Easy to use interface. Good for beginners who want minimal pp.