Won lucky draw at Big Boy Toyz 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

erictan8888

Nov 9, 2004
Singapore
hi,

anyone got win lucky draw at the big boy toyz lucky draw?

i was sent a letter telling me that i won a $300 voucher for men's skin centre treatment...
anyone knows what this kind of treatment is all about? never go facial before... hee hee :)
skin too thick i guess... ha ha :)

this kind of things got gimmick one? like will they ask me to sign up for more things or whatever?

hmm.......

so the lucky draw voucher not worth going to collect?

they are trying to get new customers

not so easy to get men to go for facials
hard sell to buy package

YES !!!! thanks...

btw, del ctrnoalt, you wanna buy ? ha ha :)

so did everyone who went to the BBT also win the skin treatment vouchers? hee hee :)
hope it is not this way....

Dun know, but I guess once you are there they will try to sell you more products ... after claiming your prize .. :bsmilie:

typical sales gimmick, get you to go down and then they catch you in 'time-share marketing' fashion.

It could be a $300 voucher for u to sign up for a very expensive package, 99% sure. You want to 100% sure, call up the skin centre and test their attitude first. Normally they are super eager to ask u to go down, then u tell them u are 18 year old student and see how they reply...

Yah sounds fishy. Like the others said, probably just a way to make you go down, where they pressure you to sign up for more "comprehensive" (read expensive and unnecessary) packages when you're half naked!

Read an article about it in the New Paper not too long back. The place doesn't happen to be at Orchard Rd does it?

Are there any terms and conditions on the voucher?

erictan8888 said:
hi,

anyone got win lucky draw at the big boy toyz lucky draw?

i was sent a letter telling me that i won a $300 voucher for men's skin centre treatment...
anyone knows what this kind of treatment is all about? never go facial before... hee hee :)
skin too thick i guess... ha ha :)

this kind of things got gimmick one? like will they ask me to sign up for more things or whatever?

hmm.......

Hi !

As what the rest had advised, don't fall into their "trap"

Recently, my wife also went for 1 credit card complimentary massage;

and you know what after that;

her head was "chop" after that.

Nothing is free and as what they rest had said, no free lunch afterall !

$300 facial then ask you pay $3000 more for maybe 10 more treatments saying actually 10 treatments usual price is $5000.blar blar blar.
Alot of my friend kena.Then pyscho until sign lor.

hmm..... wah lao... like that one ah....

collected voucher liao..... its at men's skin treatment centre.... under bella company...

dun know wanna go or not....

you should collect it first .. then decide on it

i always enjoy birthday treats from my insurance and credit cards company. like spa and facial and pay little for excellent stuff

and of course during the process they use CHIO bu to physco me to buy their package .. but don works ..

bella skin care? U should go ... I been there.
telepark branch ...

thanks simon, btw, how much is one skin treatment session? i understand it depends on what kind of skin treatment, but approximately?

If u like, I can recommend a beauty shop opened by 1 of my models, no pressure selling, just pay $50 for a facial and face skin care using high tech Japanese equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.