Women's Fashion Week Photo Competition + Exclusive Access!

Jun 15, 2010
Singapore
UDI1g.jpg

Terms and Conditions

1) The copyrights of the photographs taken will belong to the photographers, while Fide Fashion Weeks will have non-exclusive rights to republish it on their website/social media properties.
2) Fide Fashion Weeks will credit any images used to the respective photographer.
3) Visitors to the Pavilion Bayfront tent at Marina Bay Sands need to be appropriately dressed, preferably formal attire. (Black shirt, no T-shirts and shorts or torn jeans, no sandals & no slippers)
4) All photographers have to be at least 16 years and above. (from the 23rd November 2012)
5) Photographers need to register in and register out everyday. (security purposes)

Participants will be briefed prior to the show.

Please write to the email above and indicate your intertest in participating. We will give you details on how to access the area as you will need a pass to enter. There is no registration on the day itself.

Location: The Pavilion at Bayfront, The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands.

z5pDS.jpg

Last edited:
One update to the prizes, it has been changed from $300, $200, $100 to $500, $300, $200 respectively.

Any reveal of the winners?

Is there an update about the competition or any official showcase of the participants / winners' works?

Results please #WFW

Hi guys, sorry, I didn't see this post.

The winner hasn't been chosen yet. The guy who's handling this is currently overseas on vacation. The selected winning entries should be out within two week and the winners should get their prizes by then. :)

The winner hasn't been chosen yet. The guy who's handling this is currently overseas on vacation. The selected winning entries should be out within two week and the winners should get their prizes by then. :)

Thank you for updating us. :)

Upzz for you .....

Any winners yet! !

Wow! Doctor Inferno, What's happening?

Another one of those events to take free pictures from photographers? :D

taken from their youtube channel
[video=youtube;2guTIdEzRbk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2guTIdEzRbk[/video]

Last edited:
3 of my photos are selected ... so what's next .... hehe

Last edited:
in addition to cash prizes.... perhaps the organisers can provide passes to the upcoming AFF to all photogs whose photos got selected.... :)

in addition to cash prizes.... perhaps the organisers can provide passes to the upcoming AFF to all photogs whose photos got selected.... :)

....lifetme complimentary passes to all the local fashion shows for you......... sounds good? :bsmilie: