Women are from Kodak and Men are from Canon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibs

Oct 22, 2004
www.fotobyimran.com
research1.JPG

According to a recent survey in the US, women prefers Kodak cameras whereas Canon is the preferred brand among men.

I wonder if the survey results is a good indication of usage here. :think:

Look at the location under my avatar.

espn said:

hehe...survey not saying that you are not a man if you use nikon or non-canon brand :sweatsm::sweatsm::sweatsm:

i agree with eikin...
both men and women are from "others" :bsmilie:
i can't believe nikon lost to HP (not brand slamming or anyting), just find it weird...

espn said:
haha.. i would expect you to say that. :sticktong

espn-->:kok:<--ibs

~Arcanic~ said:
i agree with eikin...
both men and women are from "others" :bsmilie:
i can't believe nikon lost to HP (not brand slamming or anyting), just find it weird...
yar i can't believe it either. perhaps its because, cameras aside the HP brand is more pervasive among consumers over there. looks like nikon has a long way to go to win over the fairer sex.

maybe if i start using kodak cameras.. my gf will be more supportive of my hobby. :think:

ibs said:
haha.. i would expect you to say that. :sticktong

espn-->:kok:<--ibs

yar i can't believe it either. perhaps its because, cameras aside the HP brand is more pervasive among consumers over there. looks like nikon has a long way to go to win over the fairer sex.

maybe if i start using kodak cameras.. my gf will be more supportive of my hobby. :think:

i find this kind of survey very boh liao leh :what:

eikin said:
i find this kind of survey very boh liao leh :what:

yar.. very boh liao for ppl like us. but kinda useful for product and marketing managers of respective companies i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.