Woman Everest team reaches summit

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamergod

Feb 9, 2009
Fratton Park, Portsmouth
WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOo they made it to the top.....I bet got alot things to shoot :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Here's a link, http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/430461/1/.html

That's an awesome achievement! Good luck to the second team on their summit attempt.

They always say getting to the top is the easy part. Getting back down safely is the hard part. Watching the Discovery channel's, "Everest Beyong the Limit" show is pretty enlightning on how difficult it is to summit.

Yay... one of the female climbers is working in my company... LOL...

Congrats!
and to tink that only last mth, friends and I recalled about this attempt and how no one has heard any news since, so we were saying that they probably didnt make it and all was swept under carpet...hee.

Awesome!!

This is some achievement no doubt. But how hard is it to climb everest now with all the guides and sherpas?

This is some achievement no doubt. But how hard is it to climb everest now with all the guides and sherpas?

Deadly. If you think it becomes easier, give it a try. Along the way, try to count the frozen bodies of the climbers and you may also find some that are still alive, but going to die soon.

wooo congrats to them! their fitness already put me to shame, reaching the top is what we call breath taking!

If you watch Discovery's, "Beyond the Limit", you'll know how hard and deadly it is.

go read the novel "Into Thin Air". Got a movie also based on the novel.

It's real disaster climbing expedition to Everest.

Heard over the news.

Well done, Madam.

Well never mind about the guides and sherpas.

The members must be very fit, physically and mentally to do the job. And the determination to bring honour home.

My experience during a tour in SiChuan (near Tibetan) where the altitute was 5050m, almost 2/3 of those in the bus start using Oxygen.

Well done again,.

No big deal. Since it is so dangerous, they shouldn't of gone there.

Last edited:
No big deal. Since it is so dangerous, they shouldn't of gone there.

so how many times you've been there? Bet you've got some great pics. Why not share some here?

Well never mind about the guides and sherpas.

The members must be very fit, physically and mentally to do the job. And the determination to bring honour home.

My experience during a tour in SiChuan (near Tibetan) where the altitute was 5050m, almost 2/3 of those in the bus start using Oxygen.

Well done again,.

LOL yea went to shangri-la 2 yrs back,was foolish see squirrel chase...screw the whole trip up

Yes, well done to them! They did us proud!

:thumbsup:

2nd team reached the summit too!

Here's a link, http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/430461/1/.html

That's an awesome achievement! Good luck to the second team on their summit attempt.

They always say getting to the top is the easy part. Getting back down safely is the hard part. Watching the Discovery channel's, "Everest Beyong the Limit" show is pretty enlightning on how difficult it is to summit.

*clap* *clap* *clap* now...GET BACK TO WORK! :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.