Woman Everest team reaches summit

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamergod

Feb 9, 2009
Fratton Park, Portsmouth
WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOo they made it to the top.....I bet got alot things to shoot :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

2evans

Nov 8, 2007
Here's a link, http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/430461/1/.html

That's an awesome achievement! Good luck to the second team on their summit attempt.

They always say getting to the top is the easy part. Getting back down safely is the hard part. Watching the Discovery channel's, "Everest Beyong the Limit" show is pretty enlightning on how difficult it is to summit.

Nov 25, 2007
Yay... one of the female climbers is working in my company... LOL...

Aug 6, 2004
Sg
Congrats!
and to tink that only last mth, friends and I recalled about this attempt and how no one has heard any news since, so we were saying that they probably didnt make it and all was swept under carpet...hee.

Awesome!!

Rashkae

Nov 28, 2005
This is some achievement no doubt. But how hard is it to climb everest now with all the guides and sherpas?
Deadly. If you think it becomes easier, give it a try. Along the way, try to count the frozen bodies of the climbers and you may also find some that are still alive, but going to die soon.

2evans

Nov 8, 2007
This is some achievement no doubt. But how hard is it to climb everest now with all the guides and sherpas?
If you watch Discovery's, "Beyond the Limit", you'll know how hard and deadly it is.

Apr 20, 2003
Visit site
go read the novel "Into Thin Air". Got a movie also based on the novel.

It's real disaster climbing expedition to Everest.

Staro

Nov 30, 2008
Heard over the news.

Well done, Madam.

Staro

Nov 30, 2008
Well never mind about the guides and sherpas.

The members must be very fit, physically and mentally to do the job. And the determination to bring honour home.

My experience during a tour in SiChuan (near Tibetan) where the altitute was 5050m, almost 2/3 of those in the bus start using Oxygen.

Well done again,.

dancemania

Oct 1, 2006
central
No big deal. Since it is so dangerous, they shouldn't of gone there.

Last edited:

lamergod

Feb 9, 2009
Fratton Park, Portsmouth
Well never mind about the guides and sherpas.

The members must be very fit, physically and mentally to do the job. And the determination to bring honour home.

My experience during a tour in SiChuan (near Tibetan) where the altitute was 5050m, almost 2/3 of those in the bus start using Oxygen.

Well done again,.
LOL yea went to shangri-la 2 yrs back,was foolish see squirrel chase...screw the whole trip up

ray2003

Aug 13, 2006
Yes, well done to them! They did us proud!

:thumbsup:

foxwagon

Mar 13, 2005
2nd team reached the summit too!

Here's a link, http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/430461/1/.html

That's an awesome achievement! Good luck to the second team on their summit attempt.

They always say getting to the top is the easy part. Getting back down safely is the hard part. Watching the Discovery channel's, "Everest Beyong the Limit" show is pretty enlightning on how difficult it is to summit.
*clap* *clap* *clap* now...GET BACK TO WORK! :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom