Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stratix

Oct 13, 2005
Sorry, dont have any photos of the report, on mrt now..

Anyway, this guy claims to be one of the top 10 photographers in the world on his portfolio, have pictures of himself with top names from hk..

BUT it was all exposed fake!

Omg. Why on earth would someone do something like this?!

I read tat report too....
It was in today`s new paper and tat guy pushes all the blame to his former employee :think:

:bigeyes:lol PS his face on other ppl face standing with celebrity

funny, never heard of him at all.

maybe i m the frog in the well. :embrass:

anyway, now he made it big liao. can wear batik shirts and wear gold rolex liao.

confirm leh. Free ads on the frontpage of TNP leh. Professor really got good marketing sense. :bsmilie:

Boss of Christian Creation, In Wedding, Vogue Bridal, Mr & Miss Wedding Club.

Very well known in bridal studio industry.

Boss of Christian Creation, In Wedding, Vogue Bridal, Mr & Miss Wedding Club.

Very well known in bridal studio industry.

wow... he really has it made. batik shirts n gold rolex not that stretching then...

so paiseh, i dun keep in touch with bridal stuff...

The fella is either over eager to get into the "Hall of Shame & Disgrace" or he is just too plain dumb to pull a stunt like this to think he will eventually get him anywhere.

I have not read the paper yet, but for what I know, he has been label himself as world top photographer many years ago.

A friend of mine getting married asked me for help in vetting some photographers. Came across this one company, can't remember the name sorry. Claimed to be fronted by some guy who came from HK 10 years ago. Worked with top HK stars..... however his portfolio really sucked man.... no pictures of Movie stars but rather it looked those pictures you see in portrait section of Clubsnap.... those really bad ones taken against a blue background and the models also cannot make it type..........

So I asked my friend to ask them, "what camera are you planning to use for my shoot." They replied "it's confidential but it's a professional camera"

I told her to tell them to take a hike......!

Professor of cheating? :think:

agree with u.

still owes my partner more than 8K,
when he pays $250 per job,
collests payment in full before their wedding n
has the cheek to ask my partner to,'sue la, my company's paid up is only $1.'

just his reputation is worthless to him.

in his other site, claimed to be an old boy from ACS :bsmilie:

I read tat report too....
It was in today`s new paper and tat guy pushes all the blame to his former employee :think:

don't believe a single word he says,
under mr n miss wedding club,
which fold up recently,
he is one of the 2 listed as the owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.