With regards to blue silica gel need help thkz

Jeffrey11

Oct 24, 2010
Is it safe to use cause im using a drybox.... And had read n heard that it may cause cancer if comes in contact....am using the blue ones that will turn to pink.... Does any noes where to get a safe type if there is any.... Is it advisable to reactivate it by using microwave oven... Need help thkz

Have been using them for 30 years. So far no cancer. :sweat: Touch Wood.:lovegrin: I do not use a microwave to heat up. Use a unused pot and heat over a fire. Need to do a bit at a time and put in in a glass jar with metal cap to cool it down before reuse them.

New bottle are cheap. You can throw the used one to me and I recycle them for my 10 over boxes of equipment. Call me if you need more info. Good Luck

using an unused pan over a low flame is recommended . . . normally we don't wish to do it in a microwave as we are using it for food . . . :D

so far no issue with the silicon gel except that you don't consume them sould be fine . . . :)

Is it safe to use cause im using a drybox.... And had read n heard that it may cause cancer if comes in contact....am using the blue ones that will turn to pink.... Does any noes where to get a safe type if there is any.... Is it advisable to reactivate it by using microwave oven... Need help thkz

u're more likely to get cancer from those fast food and smoke instead from this lol :p