Wishing all ClubSNAP members a Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
We (Admins, Moderators and SuperUsers of ClubSNAP) wish all members (and visitors) to ClubSNAP a Happy New Year and that each and every one of you enjoy good fortune and happiness in the coming year.

happy new year to all and happy shooting! ;p

Happy New Year 2007, hope everyone will get even more good pics in 2007!;):thumbsup:

Wishing all Bro and Sis a Happy 2007 and a great year ahead!

Happy New Year to all you guys n girls out there!

Same here same here!

Happy New Year!

May those who need $$$ get $$$. :thumbsup:
May those who want kids get kids. :devil:
May those who want promotion get a promotion. :angel:
May all those who made our lives better live longer, and those who don't emigrate! :bsmilie:

Happi New Year! Time flies.

Happy New Year to all in ClubSNAP!

May you all have your wishes this coming year. As a CSer, I wish those who are nice, courteous and writes with consideration to other CSers continue to do so, and those who are not so go do some soul searching and improve themselves!

Have a wonderful year! :)

i wish you all CSers here a happy new year 2007... may the year 2007 brings all of you happiness... health and wealth... cheers! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Happy New Year to all.

Best Wishes From Me Too, Those Who Are Studying & Working, May The Price Of Camara Drop;)

Happy 2007 & many more years to come to all the pros & amateurs or somewhere in between have an awesome year ahead in whatever you do (not just photography only).
Cheers to all & take care!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.