wish to buy xt-30 and 16-55mm

averynkh

Apr 9, 2007
singapore
  • anyone know their prices in Jb? where is it? i think malaysia will be cheaper but i already don’t know where to go :p
  • a bit confused to the price of lens, just now at PS one shop at new wing there only $1366 something but all the while i noticed is about SGD17xx
  • or any good deals in Singapore now?
  • any other advises or suggestion?

really appreciate if you guys can help :)

Main advice: Be aware that your set from MY will be considered a 'grey set' in Singapore. Means: no warranty.
Any warranty claim would require you to go over to JB and find the next Fuji Service Center.
What exactly you are looking for?

Main advice: Be aware that your set from MY will be considered a 'grey set' in Singapore. Means: no warranty.
Any warranty claim would require you to go over to JB and find the next Fuji Service Center.
What exactly you are looking for?

Hi sorry, I didn't notice you have replied me until I came in and read my post
oh... I just wish to try to save some money haha... I am also thinking if I should just order from B&H coz the price there seems slightly cheaper when I converted to SGD

B&H: do include shipment costs and take note that Singapore Customs will ask you for 6% of the total shipment value. Still cheaper?
If you want to save some money get a local second hand set.
PS: missed your thread title when asking what you are looking for.

B&H: do include shipment costs and take note that Singapore Customs will ask you for 6% of the total shipment value. Still cheaper?

Hi thanks! yeah I was thinking perhaps to get second hand set for the lens, the camera is still new don't think there is second hand set yet

I will accept the offer from cathay photo :)

1. Fujifilm X-T30 Body (Black or Silver) - $1,287 (in stock)

FREE: 16GB card. REDEEM spare battery, Sirui bag, 16GB card, 1x Print voucher and 1x Lens Loan Voucher at Fujifilm Studio Suntec. Promotion free gifts valid until 30 April 2019.​

2. Fujifilm XF 16-55 F2.8 R LM WR - $1,514 (in stock)

Redeem Cura Cleaning Set & 1x Lens Servicing Voucher at Fujifilm Studio Suntec. Promotion price and free gift/s valid until 30 April 2019.​

Hi,

reading through the messages .... getting from MY will be cheaper for sure but ya, as mentioned - it is considered a non-warranty covered set. One may save money initially but if a need for service occurs, it may not be worth it. Worse case is I have seen times when certain models get recalled by local distributor for errors to be rectified and one is stuck too. (for example only this week Ricoh announced some GR III sets were affected and may need a fix)

If i do get overseas non warrantied sets, I will seek to have at least 25% in savings cost wise, if not personally its not very worth it.

The shops locally do differ slightly in prices :) Ask around. MS , TK , Cathay are all good shops worth asking.

Reactions: brompalien